Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

I woke up from bed with a killer headache.

I groaned in pain as I was trying to stand up but failed miserably.

The door opened revealing Jisoo carrying a tray of medicine and water.

"What are you doing lying on the floor?" She asks with a confused look.

"My head hurts..." I groaned once again because the pain was kicking in again.

She shakes her head and carries me to bed.

"Here." She passes me the meds.

"Thanks." I quickly drank the painkillers and sighed in relief as the pain was vanishing.

"So... do you want to stay in here for awhile or... go back to the dorm?" She asks out of nowhere.

"What?" I looked around and realized that this wasn't my room nor the dorm.

It was very fancy.

"Um... where are we?" I ask.

"My house." She answers.

"Y-your house?" I asked again.

"Yeah... what did you think? That I live in an apartment Or I couldn't afford some house like this." She says.

"No no. I was just surprised that's all." I looked down, feeling guilty that I judged her from the beginning.

I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"It's fine. I don't blame you for judging me." She lets out a small smile.

"Sorry..." I said. "By the way, why did you even have to take a job like being my guardian if your this rich?" I ask.

"Because I want to be close to you everyday." She smirks and winks at me before leaving the room.

I'm a blushing mess, right now...

"Aish, Kim Jisoo!" I rolled on the bed for about a minute and squealing non-stop.

"Unnie, are you alright?" Someone enters the door.

"Um... n-nothing." I said out of embarrassment that someone actually caught me squealing and screaming Jisoo's name.

"I thought you were going crazy over Jisoo Unnie or something." Chae teases.

"Stop it." I glared at her and she chuckles nervously.

"I'm gonna go now, Unnie. Have fun daydreaming..." She laughs as she gets out.

What a tease.

I got up and washed myself up and walked down to the kitchen.

The worst thing is... I did daydream about Jisoo.

I couldn't get her the hell outta my thoughts.

"Morning, Unnie." Lisa greets snapping me outta my thoughts, finally.

"Hey." I greeted her back.

"So... did you enjoy daydreaming?" She teases.

Aish, these maknaes.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and grumbled.

"I didn't daydream, thank you very much." I spat.

"Your welcome." She says back with a smile.

"Your annoying. Like seriously." I said with a bored face.

"I'll take that as a compliment." She says before doing what she was doing.