Chapter 22

Jisoo's POV

"Okay hoes, we'll wait here for a little while until the ride gets here." I told them as we waited on the entrance of campus.

"Sure..." They answered before doing their own stuff like sitting down on the sidewalk and playing with their phones.

I took a glance on my Apple Watch.

5:17 p.m.

"We can still make it." I mumbled to myself.

I then heard a honk from a distance. It was coming in fast.

"Ride's here." I informed and they got up.

"Wow..." They stared at it in awe.

"Please, do make yourselves comfortable." I opened the door of the high-class limo that I reserved yesterday.

The limo's seats were on the sides which gave the inside a lot of space.

I also made sure that they wouldn't starve so I packed the the small table on the middle of the limo with lots of food and drinks which I know Chae would be very thankful for.

Some disco and pop music to liven the mood up.

They quickly got in and did make themselves comfortable.

Rude much.

I shook my head and closed the door but someone's foot stopped the door from closing.

"I'll sit with you." Jennie pokes her head from the small opening of the door.

"Nah, Jen. Just have some fun there with them." I smiled softly.

"Yeah... but it isn't fun without you." She mumbles making me blush a little.

"J-just don't mind me and get in there." I pushed her head back gently.

I heard her groan but didn't protest.

I happily sat on the driver's seat and drove off.

...

Jennie's POV

"What's with the low face, Jen?" Seulgi asks as she chugs down a bottle of mango juice.

"Oh... it's nothing." I smiled a little to not make her worry.

"You sure?" She asks again.

"Yeah." I nodded and she nods back before dancing her ass off again in the middle of the limo.

I wonder if Jisoo's hungry.

I took a slice of pizza and opened the little window that connects the body of the limo to it's head.

"Hey..." I greeted.

"Hi." She answers without looking at me as she focuses on the road.

"Um... I brought you a slice of pizza. I thought if you were hungry-." I was cut off when she munched on the pizza that I was holding.