All Fun & Games

"Get back here, you little bastard!"

Said bastard ran as fast as he could after another day of fucking things up for people. He grinned wide as he was being chased, not even realizing his adrenaline running out the more he tried to avoid being caught by the man.

He had been running for a while from him after what he did. It wasn't so bad. 

So he caused a huge traffic jam, a major power outage and a small forest fire (not necessarily in that order). Big deal! It's not like the man chasing him couldn't fix it in no time!

He just wanted to have some fun, was that so much to ask? Apparently!

Suddenly he was cornered in an alley and the man behind him chuckled, "Got you now, glitch bitch"

Anti sighed in frustration," Oh come on! You know I hate that name. . .And do you? Do you really?"

Anti ran up to the dead end wall and glitched so he was able to climb up it and up to the roof top of the building, "Come and get me, hero!"

The man grumbled and quickly pulled down the ladder by the building and climbed up after him. Once he got up to the top, however, the glitch was gone!

"Dammit" he scoffed under his breathe, "Where'd he go?"

Said glitch contained his giggled behind the hero until he suddenly shouted in his ear, "̶B̸O̵O̷!̸"̸

The man stiffened but wouldn't let Anti get away scott-free again. Quickly before he could glitch away again, Jackie turned and flipped on some cuffs on him.

Anti stilled and looked down at the cuffs and then back up at Jackie, "You're no fun. What? We couldn't play tag a little while longer?"

Jackie practically hissed at him, "This isn't a game, Anti! You seriously caused a lot of damage today!"

The glitch rolled his eyes, "Oh whatever! No one got hurt! F̸u̴c̴k̶  ̴o̴f̸f̸ !̸"

Jackie scoffed but dragged his sorry ass with him, ignoring his occasional pouting groans.

"Knock it off, Anti. The fire was bad enough but then the power outage?! I have a lot to clean up now because of you!"

"Why you? Just let the city do it! It's their job, after all"

"Yeah, but it's also your doing. Be lucky I can't make YOU help fix things" he tugged him along with him to a car that was undoubtedly his, "Glitch in and don't mess with my car. Couldn't find my favorite radio station again last time, ya prick"

Anti smirked but zapped himself in on the passenger side, still hand-cuffed to Jackie.

"I should tell Sean about this"

Anti suddenly froze at that but quickly calmed, "Whatever. The fuck would he do, anyways? He can't kill me!"

Jackie just let it go and drove them across town. The car ride was complete silence beside's Anti's occasional static coming from him.

Once they came to a large house, Jackie allowed Anti to glitch out, still hand-cuffed and forced him along with him. He opened the door and led them to a rather messy room. The bed was unmade, clothes were everywhere, the curtains were closed and there was just a few random stains garnishing the place. Jackie made a disgusted face as he pushed Anti onto his bed.

"You really need to clean your room up sometime, man. It's gross"

"Mind your own business, asshole"

"Who's the asshole who just caused mayhem in the city today? Go fuck yourself, glitch. And I'm serious" Jackie then cuffed Anti to his bed's headboard, "One more mess and I'm telling Sean. Don't force my hand, man. Please"