Damien

Jackie didn't know what the hell happened but he was confused.

He had been out with Sean, JJ and Chase when he got a message that a building was on fire. He was prepared to rush in until he saw it was just the basement of Henrik's practice and both him and Anti were just standing outside of the building waiting on him. They even looked content!

Why!?

He didn't get it but they seemed fine. More than fine, really.

He messaged Sean to tell him they were all on their way home. One thing was certain, though, Henrik had a lot of explaining to do.

'I wonder what happened. They better not lie or stretch the truth, I fucking swear. . . . .  I bet it was insurance money. Henrik was probably doing weird things he's not supposed to again. I don't know. This better not be a repeat of that one nuclear experiment he tried to do a few years back.'

As Henrik pulled in the driveway, Jackie pulled up on the side of the road. It seemed the others just got back as well and were waiting inside, just as curious.

'Well let's hear it. Let's see what mess he tried to get into this time'

-88888888888888888888888888888888888-

They were in the cabin. It was a blizzard outside and dark and cold. Damien looked to be dressed in warm winter clothing and had bits of frost stuck to his scruff still from the outside. 

Dark stared at the man before him, "Wh-what? What do you mean by that?"

Damien stared at him blankly but his eyes were filled with sorrow, "I told you. I told you not to trust her."

"I don't understand, though . . . .w-why. . . I don't understand any of this"

Damien took a deep breathe and motioned for Dark to sit down, "I'll explain. Although we probably don't have much time. I won't be able to repeat myself so ears open."

Dark nodded and sat down on the bed and watched as Damien took chopped wood and placed it into the fire. As if by some weird magic, a fire lit in the fireplace, starting to burn the wood. Damien then came up to sit beside Dark but stared into the fire.

"It's no longer Celine pulling the strings."

Dark was even more confused, "I'm sorry?"

"The . . . .thing that's been in your head. You may think it's her but it's not. It has the same voice and same 'look' but . . . . Celine was gone the moment you were born."

"Can you explain further? If it's not Celine then who is it? Why do they want to kill Actor and constantly lie to me about feelings things. That part can't be a lie though! Every time I get emotional or whatever, the auras in me freak out!"

Damien gave him a look as if he were stupid, "You may not have been born yesterday but you sure sound like it. Geez, you're more like me than I thought" he gave a weak chuckle.

Dark felt the urge to argue but thought better of it. He didn't want to give Damien even more of a reason to call him a child. He waited for Damien to go on.

"Just as gullible as I used to be. . . . You were always able to express your emotions freely, Dark. It's the void that wanted you to think otherwise. Every time it felt you were straying from its agenda, it'd lash out to try and hurt those close to you. It's me that prevented that from happening. While you think both your auras were lashing out, it's been 'Celine' and I fighting in the environment around you. I'm afraid, now though, there's nothing more that I can do now that it's taken full control, forcing you in here."