One Last Fight

Everyone stared at Antisepticeye. No one moved a muscle, afraid of making any sudden movements. The other Septic egos looked like they wanted to do or say something but the words died in their throats. Dark swallowed thickly and licked his lips, trying to think of the best solution or what to do at all that wouldn't end in them all dying. Anti was the most powerful being in the room now.

Yandere tried to move in with their sword but Dark held his hand out, stopping them. His movement alerted the others, taking the hint. Anti was NOT someone to tick off right now. The fight wasn't over.

Anti, meanwhile, looked over all of them with a sick smile on his face.

W̸e̸l̵l̷ ̵l̵o̴o̶ ̵w̵h̵o̴'̴s̷ ̶b̵a̷c̴k̷!̶"̶ he laughed at his own joke, giggling like a madman.

Sean stared frozen, "A-anti? W-what happened to y-you?"

He glitched and a noise like static filled the air. Everyone kept their distance.

Dark answered Sean, "His corporeal body faded, expending all his energy to get me out."

"Anti" Jackie's voice was broken, "Come on, man. This has to be a joke, right?"

"̶Y̵o̵u̵'̵r̵e̴ ̴t̶h̷e̴ ̷o̷n̷l̸y̸ ̵j̵o̸k̸e̸ ̴h̴e̷r̸e̸,̴ ̶h̷e̴r̶o̷.̷ ̶A̵l̵o̵n̶g̷ ̷w̴i̵t̸h̵ ̵a̸l̶l̴ ̸t̷h̶e̵s̸e̵ ̶o̸t̸h̶e̵r̵ ̸P̷P̵E̴T̶S̷.̸"̶ His laughter bounced on the walls.

Much to Anti's dismay, however, no one really seemed afraid of him. More sad or worried if anything and that pissed him off, "̵W̴h̴a̸t̸'̸s̴ ̴w̶i̷t̵h̶ ̴t̴h̵e̴ ̶f̶a̷c̵e̴s̵!̷?̷ I'll turn you all into my smiling puppets! W̷r̴i̵t̷e̵ ̵s̶m̷i̵l̶e̵s̵ ̶i̶n̴ ̸b̵l̵o̵ ̸w̵h̴i̶l̶e̶ ̴y̴o̶u̷ ̷s̴c̵r̷e̵a̶m̵.̴ ̶.̶ ̸.̷ ̶"̷ ̸he trailed off, glitching an episode more.

"This isn't you, Anti." Chase finally stepped forward but froze in his spot when Anti whipped out a knife from nowhere.

"You don't know the real me, B̴r̴o̴d̵y̶"̵ he growled demonically, "You've all deluded yourselves with the thought of how I was before. S̷u̸b̴m̵i̷s̵s̷i̴v̸e̸.̸ ̸D̴o̵m̸e̸s̵t̵i̷c̴.̸ ̴B̵r̷o̶t̷h̷e̸r̶l̴y̵.̶ ̵P̶A̷T̶I̷C̴!̶"̴

"You were human. You still are" Jackie tried to get through to him, "You just need to remember who you really are"

'We can help you!' JJ signed.

"I'm not some lost puppy, y̷o̷u̶ ̴c̵r̴e̵t̵i̵n̵s̴!̵"̶ ̸but he shuffled, clearly uncomfortable with their emotions, "̶I̶'̴l̸l̴ ̷k̴i̵l̶l̵ ̶y̷o̷u̴ ̷a̸l̵l̴!̷"̸

"Not zhe first time we've been told that today, brat" Henrik crossed his arms, clearly seeing through his body language, "Certainly not zhe first time you've told us that in general"

Antisepticeye gripped the knife in his hand tight as the Septic egos tried to come closer to him. It freaked him out. He remembered the way he was before, of course he did, but he no longer cared. He had no soul or emotions to tie him down to mortal standards. But the way they looked at him. . . .

It wasn't anything like the way they saw him the last time he was like this. Back then, they feared him like the plague! They trembled every time they heard anything remotely like static!

All he felt was anger. Why were they looking at him like that!?

Then his eyes fell on Dark and they burned into whatever soul he had, "̴Y̷o̵u̷.̴ ̷Y̵o̷u̷ ̴c̵o̴r̷r̵u̸p̵t̷e̴d̷ ̵m̸e̸"̷