Stuck in a Loop

'I already wish I would have let Jackie come.' Anti grumbled as he saw the memory in front of him. 

It wasn't his own but it was a weird one. He could feel what Dark was feeling in these moments and honestly it was just strange. Almost bland. Like he felt nothing. Or was trying not to feel anything.

Him and Dark were arguing in the void in this memory. It was before Anti had become corporeal when he himself didn't feel a thing and didn't want to. Anti could now see that his past self was nothing more than a virus.

"̴W̵e̵l̶l̵,̷ ̷y̷o̸u̴ ̸w̸a̵n̷t̷e̷d̵ ̵m̶e̸ ̴h̷e̵r̵e̵!̶ ̴S̷o̴ ̸h̷e̸r̵e̷ ̶I̸ ̸a̴m̷!̴"̵

Anti felt this weird sense of deja vu but it was nothing compared to the weirdness of watching a memory right in front of him. It was like watching IMAX in someone else's perspective.

He felt a few ticks in Dark's head as if he were irritated but there was something else there. An emotion Anti couldn't quite place.

"There isn't room for the both of us here" Dark had said coolly, "In this world, only one of us can be the King"

"̷Y̵o̷u̶'̶r̸e̷ ̸w̸e̸a̵k̶!̷ ̵J̸u̴s̵t̶ ̸l̴i̷k̶e̶ ̷h̴i̵m̷!̵"̸

Anti nearly wanted to roll his eyes. His past self was so ignorant and dramatic, now, he realized. (not that he wasn't STILL dramatic) 

Antisepticeye of the past glitched like mad in and out of insanity. Anti remembered the feeling back then when he didn't have a physical body. He was more sporadic and unstable. 

Meanwhile in his musings, he didn't realize the two were staring at him.

Anti's heart just about stopped but they were still like wax models, even his past version. It as very unsettling but he could still feel Dark's deep thoughts. 

Tiredness. Annoyance. Then there was a sort of feeling he couldn't place. One that was . . . .interested in something?

But what was exactly happening right now? Why were these memories just staring at him like that? As if they KNEW and were actually self-aware? It was so creepy!

Antisepticeye of the past had a slow grin that crawled on his face while Dark's remained blank and unreadable.

Anti swallowed thickly and tried glitching away again only to land within another memory of Dark's.

He was in Raspy Hill Mansion, the house that provided a home to most of the Iplier egos. Anti used to live there after he and Dark made their deal.

The deal was simple. Anti would do as Dark asked and he'd get to hurt and kill. Looking back, of course Anti hated himself but this was still at the time when he didn't feel for others or care about anything except himself.

Antisepticye was messing with a knife in his hand in Dark's office while the other was trying to tell him about his next plan in getting to Mark.

"̵I̴ ̶d̸o̴n̶'̶t̶ ̸s̵e̴e̶ ̷w̵h̵y̷ ̷y̴o̸u̷ ̸d̶o̴n̵'̵t̴ ̵j̷u̶s̸t̷ ̷g̵o̶ ̴i̵n̵ ̷a̸n̵d̴ ̵g̸e̵t̴ ̷i̵t̶ ̸o̸v̶e̵r̷ ̴w̵i̴t̷h̵"̸

Dark huffed at him, "If I did that then everyone will just be on my ass, won't they!? I have to at least make it seem like an accident"

"̶W̷h̷y̸?̵ ̴Just kill everyone who gets in your way. O̷r̶ ̴w̵o̷u̶l̷d̸ ̷y̶o̵u̵ ̵r̶a̷t̸h̶e̴r̵ ̷h̸a̵v̶e̷ ̴m̵e̷ ̴d̶o̵ ̴i̶t̶?̵"̶ ̷he grinned, showing his teeth like a predator.

"You don't get it" Dark rolled his eyes, "The only person I want to kill is Mark. I'd rather no one else get involved. They have nothing to do with my vendetta."