Triggered

Jackie was in a panic trying to clean anything and everything he could before Henrik arrived. He knew the doctor was more comfortable around a pristine environment. He remembered when Schneep still lived there and he'd assign everyone a chore to do every day to keep the house spic and span.

Jackie was so in the zone with his tasks, he hadn't realized Marvin and Jameson watching him clean the dishes. He gripped the plate so hard, he almost broke it.

Jameson wanted so bad to help him but Marvin held him back, watching Jackie with amusement glistening in his eyes.

Until he finally said something, "Hey Jackie!"

The hero flinched and posed to throw the plate at them but stopped just in time. He glared at Marvin, "Don't fooking do that, Marv! You scared the shite out of me!"

"That was the point. What are you doing?"

"Cleaning. What's it look like?"

'But you never clean' Jameson signed.

Jackie shrugged, "I went over to Henrik's practice and told him of the Anti situation. He wants to come over to check up on Anti and make sure he's alright. Apparently he knew something about the void that we didn't"

Marvin looked understanding, "Ah! So that's why you're panicking and cleaning everything in sight. You want to know an easier way?"

He magician flicked his finger and suddenly by magic, everything in the kitchen was spotless, "Ta-da!"

Jackie rolled his eyes, "Why don't you do that every day for us?"

"Teaches you humility. Now when's Schneep coming over?"

"Should be here soon" Jackie wiped off his hands, "I guess I got so caught up cleaning, I forgot to tell you guys. Haven't told Anti yet, either. Shit! I promised I'd order Italian for dinner! I hope there's enough fooking time! Fuck it all!" in a rush, Jackie whipped out his phone and dialed the number for the restaurant, placing the large order.

When he was done, the doorbell suddenly rang and Jackie squeaked. 

Marvin rolled his eyes, "My lord, you're like a teenage girl going on her first date. Relax. It's just Schneep. I'll get the door. How about you go get Anti?"

"Right." Jackie nodded, "Right. I'll do that. Thanks, Marv"

Jameson silently chuckled and followed Marvin to the door to greet their visitor.

Running up the stairs, Jackie hurriedly made his way to Anti's room, confident that he had just been in there all day, wanted to stay away from everyone.

He didn't blame him. After what he had just been through, he'd probably want some time alone as well. He knocked on his door.

Nothing.

He tried again, "Anti? Can you answer the door, man? It's Jackie. Sean's not here, if you're worried about that."

Still silence.

"Anti? . . . . . If you don't open this door, I'll force my way in and you know I will"

Not even a shuffle.

Without a second thought, Jackie slammed open the door expecting to see the glitch in bed or in his bathroom but the room was empty. 

Anti wasn't there. It looked he hadn't been in there for a while.

"Fuck" Jackie ran downstairs where Marvin and JJ were talking to Schneep but they all looked over at him and his worried expression.

Henrik knew right away something was wrong, "What happened?"