Outing with him *1

YOU POV(FLASHBACK)

I was so happy yesterday he asked for my phone number.Although I act super cool infront of him yesterday,I can't contain my feelings.After we met them yesterday,we went home and mom asked "So,what do you think of Sehun?" I looked outside the window for a while and answered "He's handsome and I like it."she looked at me with a smile on her face.When we entered the house she asked again."I guess you started to like him."she said."Mom.."I whined.She laughed and I went upstairs.I locked the door and jumped on my bed happily."Yeay!I'm so happy!!"I screamed."Yah!Rae Sang,I know you're happy but please control yourself!You're too loud!"mom said form outside.I covered my mouth and giggled because of what I did.Later,I took my bath and have a rest.I laid down on my bed and kept thinking about Sehun.As I was thinking,my phone rang and an unknown number appeared.I answered the call."Yobuseyo?"I answered."Hey,it's Sehun."the caller said."Sehun-ssi..what's the matter?"I asked."Hm..I was thinking that tommorrow we can go out together?"he said."Sure.."I answered."Okay..I'll fetch you at 12 noon.Good night,baby.."he chuckled and ended the call.I can feel that my cheeks turned red and I can't wait for tommorrow.I saved his number and went to sleep.

*REALITY

I'm waiting for Sehun in the living room then mom approached me."Going out with Sehun?"she asked and took a seat beside me."Yes..he called me yesterday."I said."Dear,I hope you and Sehun will love each other and have a happy family."she said as she hold my hand."Sure,I will mom."I hugged mom.Suddenly,the door was knocked."I guess that's Sehun."I said."Come I'll send you out."mom assisted me to the door.When I opened the door,my heart beats fast.I saw Sehun wearing a white tee and jeans with his black shoes.He wore a sunglasses which made him look so handsome."Annyeonghaesayo,auntie.I'm taking Rae Sang out for today."he bowed to mom."Sehun-ssi just call me mom..not aunty."mom said.I gave her a "what" look."I think we should go now,mom."I said.I gave my mom a hug and left with Sehun.He opened the car door for me and let me in.In the car,it was so quiet because we just met yesterday."So,uh..where are we going?"I asked."Let's have our lunch at a restaurant first."he said while focusing on the road.I nodded my head.

Later,we arrived at the restaurant.He chose a table for 2 at the corner of the restaurant.He even pulled the chair for me to sit down."Rae Sang-ssi,"he said and I cut him off."Sehun,you don't need to use ssi for me..just Rae Sang it's fine."I said.He rubbed the back of his neck while smiling shyly.Oh!He's so cute!"Uh..Rae Sang,since we knew each other yesterday and we haven't know each other,should we talk about ourself?"he suggested."Okay,but let's order for our foods first."I said.He called the waiter and ordered.After the waiter left,we continued our conversation.Right now,I know that Sehun is a nice guy.I'm curious that he said he never had a girlfriend.

"Oh..so,you never had a girlfriend?"I asked while cutting my chicken."Nah!I'm busy you know."he said."Hm..Rae Sang,you also said that you never had a boyfriend.Why?"he asked."I'm lazy to have one.That's why."I said."You're cute."he said.I blushed when I heard that."Yah..You're blushing!!"he pointed at my cheeks."Stop it,Sehun!!"I slapped his hand.After we're done eating,he brought me to his favourite place.

TO BE CONTINUED...IS THIS O.K OR K.O?