Unexpected

Finally,we arrived home.He went out to unlocked the door and we entered the house."I'm going to take my bath."I said and went to our room.He nodded and sat on the couch.After taking a quick bath,I went down and found Sehun sleeping on the couch."Sehun..Sehun.."I shook his shoulder for a few times.He did not hear and I guess I have to carry him to the room.I put his arm on my shoulders.He's so heavy and he's tall body making me hard to carry him to the room but I have to.I opened our room's door and laid him down on the bed.I was about to go when he grabbed my wrist."Sleep here..with me."he said with his eyes closed."Sehun-ah...I'll sleep here..but I need to lock the doors first..I'll comeback later." I let his hand off from my wrist and went downstairs.

SEHUN POV

Yes!!My plan is working!!I'm just acting that I'm asleep when I heard her walking downstairs.She sighed because she knew that she has to carry me to the room.I was expecting that she'll just let me sleep here but I'm wrong.Unexpectedly,she brought me to our room even though she keeps on complaining and panting while carrying me to the room.I felt happy inside knowing that she still care for me eventhough she's angry with me.She laid me down on the bed and was about to leave.I hold her wrist and said "Sleep here..with me."She kept silent for awhile."Sehun-ah.. I'll sleep here..but I need to lock the doors first..I'll comeback later."she let my hand off and left.

After a few minutes,she entered the room and closed the door.I sat straight on the bed which made her look at me."I'm sorry for making you awake,Sehun."she said as she walked nearer.I smiled."Why are you smiling?"she furrowed her eyebrows."I'm acting.."I said the truth."What?!You're just acting?!"she said angrily."Yes..I want to know if you're still care about me even if we fight like this evening..and I guessed you cared."I said."No,I didn't.."she shook her head."Aye..don't deny it..Rae Sang."I teased her."Sehun,stop!"she yelled.I stop teasing her and moved closer to her."I'm sorry,for making you angry and feel uncomfortable with me today..I'm sorry,jeongmal.."I hold her hands."Gwenchana,Sehun-ah..it's just a small problem."she said calmly."But really..I'm sorry.."I said again."Stop saying sorry..it's not only your fault but mine too.."she carressed my hands."Rae Sang..since we met,I fell in love with you.Right now..I'll just say my whole feelings to you.I just want you to know that I love you..I know maybe I'm a bit annoying sometimes to you but still..I love you and I hope that you'll love me too,Rae Sang."I looked at her deep in her eyes."Sehun,I don't know what to say..but..I also want you to know that-"I cut her off with a passionate kiss on her lips.For my suprise,she kissed me back.She pulled away from the kiss and said "I love you too.." she kissed my cheeks and hid under the blanket.I think she's shy but it's okay."Sleep tight,jagi.."I kissed her head and hugged her.