Moving out

YOU POV

"Are you ready,Rae?"mom asked."Yes,mom."I answered as I carry my box.I entered the car and it was full of my things packed in some boxes.Dad drives the car to a double storey house.I was impressed to see the view of the house.It has a backyard and medium sized swimming pool."Rae Sang,do you like the house?"mom asked."Yes..I really like it."I answered while looking around the house.I helped mom and dad to carry my things inside and they left after helping.I was alone in the house and I started to arrange my things.I searched for my room and remembered that my mom told me that my room's door is painted brown.I found the room and opened the door.There's a king sized bed,flat screen tv,air-cond and a big wardrobe.I think they must spend a lot on this.After arranging all my things,I went down and have a tour around the house.

SEHUN POV

I'm done putting all my things in the car.Omma told me that Rae Sang is already there.I can't wait to see her!I went out of my house and drive to my own house.I looked at the house.It's a double storey house.My parents and my in-laws sure spend a lot of time buying this.It has a backyard and swimming pool.Yes!I can swim later!I parked my car outside and I saw Rae Sang walking at the backyard.She was wearing a simple white dress and flats.She looks so beautiful like an angel.I think she's so mesmerised by the beautiful view outside that she doesn't notice I'm here.I walked at the back of her and scared her."Boo!!"I hold her shoulders."Yah!Oh Sehun!Why are you scaring me?!"she asked angrily.She looks so cute even she's angry.I laughed and I got a light punch by her on my left arm."You should see your face when you're shocked just now!!"I continued laughing."Not funny,Sehun!"she crossed her arms and walked inside.I run to her and grabbed her arm."Yah..don't be mad..I'm just joking."I told her.She looked away and was about to walk away from me and I tighten my grip."Let me go,Sehun."she said."Forgive me first."I said."I forgive you.Ok?"she said again."No..you must look at me."I requested."Why are you so annoying?!"she said and turned to look at me."Because I can!Now,forgive me or not?"I said."Yes."she answered."Oh!You're the best!"I kissed her cheeks and run away to my car to get all my stuffs out.