Super sweet Sehun

YOU POV

I woke up by the ringtone of Sehun's phone."Sehun..Sehun..answer the call."I shook his body.He groaned and answered the phone lazily.After he talked,he told me that his mum said that we have to go to a wedding boutique owned by her friend,Mrs Choi.

I got up and took my shower.I quickly got dressed up and waited for Mr.Oh Sehun.Then he came with his varsity jacket on and snapback.He looks so handsome."Looking at this handsome face huh?"he said.I shook my head."Sehun!We almost forgot that we have Sanghyun here!"I said."I'll wake him up and send him to my parents house."he calmly said and went upstairs.

He came down later while carrying sleepy Sanghyun."Go get his clothes and toys."Sehun commanded.I obeyed and did what he asked.After that,we sent him to omma's house then left to the boutique.

A few minutes later,we arrived at the boutique.Sehun opened the door and we entered in."Sehun!How are you?"I guessed this is Mrs Choi,the owner of the boutique."Annyeonghaesayo,aunty.I'm fine.How are you?"he asked back."I'm fine as well and..I'm sure this is your fiance,right Sehun?"she said looking at me."Ne..her name is Jung Rae Sang.Rae Sang this is Mrs Choi."Sehun introduced me to her."Annyeonghaesayo,Jung Rae Sang imnida."I bowed."Nice to meet you,Rae Sang.I'm Mrs Choi..so,lets choose the perfect wedding attire for the both of you."she pulled my arm and brought me to the wedding dress display.There are so many beautiful dresses here.How will I choose?"Rae Sang,I'm going to the suit section choose well okay?"Sehun whispered and kissed my cheek.I blushed shyly."Sehun really loves you,Rae Sang."Mrs Choi said.I replied her with a smile.

"Hm..lets try this dress I think it will look beautiful on you."she handed me a white sleeveless dress.I took it and entered the dressing room.I looked at myself in the mirror.The dress fits me perfectly and it kind of exposed my skin more.I went out and saw her happy face."Wow!Rae Sang..you look so..beautiful!"Mrs Choi blurted."Thank you..I think this is will be."I said."Let me call Sehun."she ran to find Sehun.Later,she came with Sehun.I looked at him.His wearing a black suit and black tie.He looks so handsome in that suit.

SEHUN POV

I was going to change my suit then Mrs Choi came running to me."Sehun,come lets see your wife."she pulled my arm.I followed her and I immediately saw Rae Sang in her dress.She's wearing a white sleeveless dress which suit her really well.She looks so beautiful wearing it.Well,she's my little princess.I was mesmerised by her beauty that I didn't hear what Mrs Choi said.

"What did you say Mrs Choi?"I asked politely."I asked you,is she beautiful in that dress?"she repeated."Ah..of course she is..she's my wife after all.Everything about her is beautiful.."I winked at Rae Sang."Now,I want you to stand beside her."she said.I stand beside Rae Sang and hold her hand."Perfect!Both of you looks good together!"Mrs Choi said excitedly."Mrs Choi,can you take our picture?"I asked her."Sure."she said and I handed her my Iphone 6 Plus.We took some pictures and choosing wedding attires done!

"You look so beautiful,jagi.."I whispered to her and hold her waist."Sehun!"she half shouted and whispered."I love you."I kissed her forehead."I'm so happy for the two of you!Congratulations on your marriage!"she congratulated us."Thank you,aunty.I hope you can come to our big day!"Rae Sang answered and hugged her."Aw..I'll come..for sure!"she answered and hugged Rae Sang back.We changed to our own clothes and paid for the dress and suit."Good Bye!Thanks for coming,Sehun and Rae Sang!"she waved at us and we walked out of the boutique.

"Jagiya..lets go to somewhere else."I said to her."But before that..can we go to a cafe or a place to eat?I'm starving.."she rubbed her stomach."Oh..my baby is hungry..lets go to my friend's cafe."I pulled her and entered the car.Later,I brought her to Kyungsoo hyung's Cafe.We entered the cafe and being greeted by Kyungsoo hyung."Sehun-ah!How are you little maknae?"he asked."Hyung,I'm fine..and I'm not your little maknae anymore.."he laughed and looked at Rae Sang."Is she your girlfriend?"he asked."Well..she's not a girlfriend..she's my future wife."I answered."Hello,I'm Jung Rae Sang.Nice to meet you."she hand shaked with Kyungsoo."Hello,I'm Do Kyungsoo.Just call me D.O or Kyungsoo and nice to meet you too."he answered."Wah...Sehun!What a beautiful wife you have here!You're good at choosing girls,can I have your help to get me a girlfriend later?"he nudged my arm."Alright,hyung..by the way,can we have your delicious Kimchi Spagetti?And two orange juice."I requested."Anything for you,maknae..have a sit.I'll cook.See you later!"he left to his precious kitchen.

"Sehun-ah..what did he mean..you're a maknae?"she asked as we sit at the table at the corner."Yeah..I'm the maknae of my group of friends.We're friends since high school and we have our own group named EXO.With 10 others."I explained."Wow..so your group have 12 boys all together?"she asked."You're right!How smart!"I patted her head."Then..where's the others?"she asked curiously."Um..as I know,Suho hyung our leader is the CEO of his father's company.Xiumin hyung,he has his own cafe too..Luhan hyung,he became an actor in China and so do Kris hyung.Do you want me to continue?"I asked."Yeah..I want to know more!Jebal.."she begged."Fine..Chen hyung and Baekhyun hyung opened a music school.Since they love to sing and passionate about it.Chanyeol hyung and Lay hyung worked with them too..as the guitar,piano and drum teacher there.They told me that someday,they wanted to try composing songs together and have Chen and Baekhyun to sing the song.Hm..the Gucci fanboy,Tao..I think he became a fashion designer because he loves fashion.Espescially,Gucci.Lastly,Kai..the dark kid.He opened a dancing company and I'm helping him too.Since we love dancing.So,what do you think of us?"I asked her.

"You guys are so..should I say close like brothers?and successful because all of you have your own job right now.I wish I can meet all of you.."she said."Aw..You'll meet them someday.."I hold her hands."You know..I've always wanted to do this when I'm in high school.Like talking about me and my friends to my girlfriend..going out together for a date..and what couples always do.."I said while looking at her."Well now you get to do it."she replied."And it's all because of you,Rae Sang..thank you."I kissed her hands."Hey,lovebirds!Foods and drinks coming!"Kyungsoo hyung bumped into our conversation."Hyung,you're ruining our perfect moment!"I slapped his arm."Mianhe.."he apologised.Rae Sang just laugh at us."Enjoy your foods..I need to go..bye!"he said after he served our foods and drinks.We ate and paid for it."Thank you for coming,Sehun.You too Rae Sang,thank you so much!Come again next time!"Kyungsoo hyung patted our back."Hyung!Before I forget,I hope you can come to our wedding.I'll send the details in our group chat."I said.He made an Okay sign and entered back to his cafe.

YOU POV

After we're done having our lunch,Sehun brought me to a park.I don't know why he's being super sweet today.He's holding my hand since we came here.He's different than the Sehun I know.He still have this annoying side of him but less.I love him this way."Rae Sang,lets go there."he pointed to a bench.We sit there and he looked at me."Are you nervous?"he asked."For what?"I asked back."Pabo..for the wedding of course."he chuckled."Um..a bit..since we have 2 days to go for the wedding.You?"I asked back."The same as you..he answered.Silence wrapped the surrounding and the wind blew making me cold.I rubbed my hands to produce some heat because it's cold."Are you cold?"he asked."No.."I denied."You're lying.Here.."he took of his jacket and put it on me."Thanks.."I replied with a smile."You know you shouldn't lie to me.."he said."Because lying isn't a good thing."he added."I remembered you said you don't like me while you did like me,Rae Sang.Now,you're madly in love with me."he said proudly."And that's why I said lying is bad because you can love that person for real and deeply."he ended his sentence.

"Where did you learn saying this sweet words,Sehunnie?"I asked."I don't know..maybe I'm inspired by you.."he winked."Nonsense.."I shook my head."I remembered the time when I had my first girlfriend.."I looked at him."Not the girlfriend that I love..she's just a friend.I have a crush on her,so I tried and confessed to her.You know what?She rejected."he said."Why?She's so bad rejecting you Sehun."I said."She said she doesn't like me instead she likes Kai.Starting from that time I always ask myself,What is love?"he answered."Now,tell me what is love?"I said."Love is You..because I love you more than any girl could have.Even that so called crush.I hated her already.You defined the meaning of love to me.The way you treated me and everything you did I know..it's because of love."he said looking deeply into my eyes.I was speechless to hear that and all I can do is nod and smile."I love you.."he kissed my forehead."Love you too.."I hugged him tightly."Come lets go back."he said.We stood up and walked to the car still holding each others hand.

UPDATE AGAIN!ENJOY READING!