Mwo?

Finally,it's school holidays!I get to rest as much as I want too.I forget to tell you that I'm still a high school student and this year will be my last year."Rae Sang!Come downstairs!"I heard dad's voice calling me.I got up from my bed and walked downstairs."Ne?"I asked."Sit down."he said.Wow..this is the first time I have a long conversation with him after a long time.I obeyed and sit down."Now..I want to inform you that your mom and I have bought you a new house."he said."Really?Thank you!"I said cheerfully."It's not only for you..but..Sehun too."he said.I was speechless and managed to say "Ah.."he looked at me."Are you okay with that?"he asked.I nodded and he said "Since tommorrow is Saturday,you're going to move out tommorrow.Sehun's parents and also us bought the both of you furnitures for your house.So,you don't need to worry about it.Now,I want you to pack your things to be brought into your new house.Arraso?"he said."Ne.."I answered and went upstairs.Well it was nerve wrecking but I need to start packing.I'll miss this house.

SEHUN POV

I was told by my parents that I'll be moving out tommorrow.To my house.Not my house.. but Rae Sang and my house.I started packing and I was thinking what will it be living together with her?My heart suddenly felt excited and can't wait for tommorrow.Maybe I'm starting to fall in love with her.I haven't told her my feelings because I think it's too early.

THIS IS JUST A SHORT UPDATE.I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE..MIANHE