SIX.

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX.
"WHY SO COMPLICATED, WON'T YOU THROW ME A BONE?"
Talk Fast - 5 Seconds of Summer

After Calum dropped off Ariana at her home, he made his way out of town. It was an hour to Bay Shore but he arrived a few minutes early. Thankfully, the gig didn't take too much of his time, though he did have to go home and shower off the stench of death before seeing his girl.

Once calum pulled up to her house, he texted her quickly just to make sure that it was safe to come in (basically just meaning that her parents weren't there). She replied with an all clear and Calum made his way into the house.

Ariana lived in a townhouse in the western part of Brooklyn; it was a typical suburban family home with a set of stairs to the right and a living room to the left. There were framed photos of her family all over the place -- on the walls and on the mantle above the fireplace. A chandelier hung above the doorway as Calum walked in, closing the door with his back. He took a moment to inspect the place. Calum studied the family photos, smiling small. Ariana, her parents, and her four siblings. Three girls and two boys, with her mom and her dad. Her foster family. He looked around some more before calling through the house. "Ariana?"

"I'm in the kitchen!" a familiar voice yelled and Calum followed the sound.

Once he walked inside the kitchen, Calum spotted Ariana at the counter. She was making a sandwich, seemingly for a younger sibling as the bread was shaped into a dinosaur. She had on a pair of way-too-tight high waisted jeans and a ribbed pink tube top.

"Hi princess," Calum whispered, snaking his arms around the girl from behind. She giggled, dropping the butter knife she was holding. He began leaving kisses all across her skin, starting behind her ear, all the way down to her shoulder. While doing this, one of Calum's hands slipped below the front of her jeans, popping the button while the other held her waist. "I missed you."

"Hello to you too." She giggled, leaning back into his touch. His fingers slipped underneath her panties, ghosting over her already-wet clit. Her breath hitched in her throat as she felt Calum's cold fingers against her warm skin. "Are we really gonna do this in front of my dinosaur shaped sandwich?"

"Don't ruin the mood," he whispered, laughing lowly before he slipped a finger into her, dipping into her juices that were just pooling in panties. His two fingers swiped up her clit, stimulating her before he slipped one inside. She gasped, leaning her head back on his shoulder as her knees buckled. "Like that, princess?"

"Oh my god, Calum—" She stumbled over her words, breathing heavily as she grasped onto the counter so tight that her knuckles were turning white. Calum chuckled, digging another finger into her. He spread them apart, scissoring his digits before pushing them deeper. Ariana groaned, squeezing her eyelids shut while panting heavily. "Holy— Holy fuck."