FOURTEEN.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
"I'LL MAKE THIS PLANET FEEL LIKE HOME"
Woods - Mac Miller

"What is with you and this show?" Calum asked, combing his fingers through his girl's hair as she lay on his chest, their legs intertwined. Ariana was only in a bra and pajama shorts, while Calum was shirtless with his grey sweatpants on and nothing else. The Office was playing on the television in her room as they cuddled.

"It's hilarious," Ariana explained simply. "Dry humour is the best."

"Exactly. The humour is dry," Calum sounded out, earning a smack on the chest from Ariana. He let out a low laugh, one that Ariana found incredibly sexy. "Hey! It was an observation."

"Yeah, an incorrect one," She defended before letting out a giggle, which turned into a fit of laughter, and then Calum started tickling her and she couldn't stop.

"Calum! I can't breathe," She shouted, laughing so hard that her stomach hurt as Calum straddled the girl, his fingers pressing into her sides. "Stop! Stop!"

"What's the magic word?" Calum asked, slowing down the tickles. Ariana giggled, squirming under his touch.

"Please?" She guessed, throwing her head back laughing. "Please stop! Calum!"

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me being right," Calum teased, tickling the girl even more now. She screamed, laughing so hard that she physically couldn't breathe.

"You're a . . . dick!"

"What did you say about my dick?" Calum asked, laughing as well now before Ariana somehow managed to flip them over. Now she was straddled him, catching her breath. As Ariana ran a hand through her hair, Calum watched her, admiring the girl. "You're beautiful."

"And you're a dick."

"Oh, that's what you said," Calum said, laughing as Ariana crossed her arms, pouting as she stuck out her lip. Chuckling, Calum reached up, cupping her jaw and letting his thumb linger on her bottom lip. "Open," Calum mumbled, and Ariana parted her lips slightly. "Wider, baby girl." Ariana opened her mouth, letting Calum push his thumb past her lips. She bit down lightly, taking his finger into her mouth before closing her lips around it. "Good girl."