Chapter 2

Last Time...

School is finally over and we all walkout.

Lana- You guys want to come over and hang out? My parents should be home from work around 5 so we can watch a movie or play video games till they are back.

Vi- Sounds fun my brother won't be back from work until 6 or later so I have no plans.

Dani- I practically live at your house anyway.

Laurel- I want to see Krypto

Conner- I am in for video games

Bart- I am with Conner

Lana- Let's do it!

Vi's POV 

Vi- How are we going to get to your house?

Lana pulls out her phone and holds up a one minute finger. 

She calls someone and says 'Hey, can you send a big car to school so my friends and I can get to the house.' she paused for a second probably to let the person respond. 'Okay, thanks. Love you' I see Dani flinch at the love you but I hear her sigh in relief when she hears Lana say 'That was my Mama she is sending us a car. She will also bring in some pizza for us when she comes home from work.' 

Laurel- Sounds yummy! Dani do you want to text our parents or should I.

Dani- Can you, my phone is almost dead. 

Laurel nods and grabs her phone out as a long black limousine pulls up in front of us. A middle-aged woman hops out of the driver seat and comes around to our side. She opens the door and says 'Hi Miss. Danvers-Luthor. Hello, friends of Miss Danvers-Luthor' 

Lana- Freda you know everyone but Vi. Vi this is my family's driver Freda. 

Vi- Nice to meet you 

Freda- You as well

Lana- We are just heading home you think you can get us home in one piece?

Freda- Of course, miss. Hop in. 

We all climb into the very swanky limo. 

I gawk at how nice the inside is and take a seat next to Conner in the car. 

Vi- Who the hell is your Mom that this is your family car

Lana-Let's just say being a CEO runs in my family. 

We all laugh at the girl and sing very loudly to Disney music minus Conner who was just sitting and laughing at our terrible singing. 

It takes about 10 minutes until we stop and we all pile out of the nice car to find a large farmhouse in the middle of several hundred acres of farmland. 

Vi- Woah...

Bart- Yep! Let's go! I want to play video games!!!!

He runs ahead of us with Conner hot on his tail and Dani behind him. 

Laurel-They are excited

Lana- They always are. 

Laurel- We should catch up and make sure they aren't destroying everything. 

Vi- Probably smart. 

We walk into the large farmhouse and I follow Lana and Laurel into a media room. 

Though the outside was rustic and old looking the inside was modern and crazy cool! 

They had an extra-large tv with comfy chairs spread out in front and every video game console and game anyone could possibly think of. 

Vi- Woah!!!

We all find respective chairs or couches to sit on.

None of us had homework because it was only the first day of school so we can just play video games and chill out. 

After 2 hours I hear someone yell 'Hey Lana! I am home!' 

Lana quickly stands up and we all follow suit back into the living room. 

We walk into the kitchen to see a tall raven-haired woman who had the same skin and eye color as Lana. 

Lana- Hey mom! Welcome home! How was work?

Lana's mother turns around and says 'It was good besides the fact that it sucks dealing with rich businessmen who underestimate me and try and scam me out of good business deals.' Lana nods in understanding as her mom continues 'Who is this?' while gesturing at me. She must already know everyone else in the group. 

I smile and offer my hand for her to shake before saying 'I am Vi Gomez nice to meet you.' 

The woman returns my smile and says 'Pleasure to meet you, Miss Gomez. I am Lena. How did you meet my daughter?' 

'I was standing outside school and Lana ran into me knocking us both down. She then introduced me to the rest of the gang and I guess we are all friends now.' I say with a laugh and a shrug. 

'Well welcome to our house, you are always welcome here' Lena says with a warm motherly smile. 

A blonde woman runs into the kitchen and sets down 5 large pizza boxes onto the counter. 

Lena kisses the woman's cheek and Lena says 'Vi this is my wife Kara, Kara this is Vi she is Lana and the gang's new friend.' 

'Nice to meet you Vi welcome to our home.' Kara says while giving me a blinding smile. 'Now let's dig in!' 

Kara opens the boxes while Conner grabs plates out of a cupboard and we all dig in. 

After 20 minutes of talking and eating Kara perks up at something and says 'If you'll excuse me I have to step out and deal with something.' 

She kisses Lena on the cheek and then walks out of the room. 

We resume eating and the conversation. 

Bart- So Vi where did you move from?

Vi- Near San Francisco

Lena- Ohhhh where? I have been-

before she could finish the window is shattered and smoke fills the room. 

I cover my mouth with my arm but it doesn't work and everything starts to fade to black as people in all black run into the house with guns raised.