Chapter 11

AN: There is no reason for this Authors note I just wanted to say hi and I love you all

-Last Time-

Laurel- Speaking of, we know how Vi found out she got her powers how about you three?

-This time-

3rd person POV

The three teens that weren't Vi all awkwardly avoid eye contact and try to not be the first person to speak. 

Dani- Well?

Emmet says 'Fine. I found out after school. Some kids were bullying my friend Anna for being bisexual and I ran up and shoved them away from her and saying 'Pick on someone your own size yadda yadda' and my friend was in kinda bad shape so I kept myself between them and her.' Emmet crossed his arm across his chest before continuing 'They stood up and I said 'Wanna fight!?' there were three of them and one of me so they started ganging up on me and I hold them off for a second but get shoved to the ground. They start wailing on me and I slam the ground in frustration and it sent a huge shock wave and it knocked the kids into the brick wall knocking them out. None of them remembered anything from the day before but Anna saw the whole thing and has been helping me not lose my temper or get in fights in class'

Lana laughs at the boy and says 'You are very eager to fight for a rather small boy' 

Emmet takes a step forward toward the girl and says 'Is that problem? Wanna fight?' 

I giggle at the boy and say 'No she doesn't. Now, who is next?' 

Opal- Well we don't know how you got your powers so why don't you tell us how you got yours. 

I roll my eyes and say 'We were all hanging out together at Lana's house and a group of armed men stormed the house and knocked us out using gas and when I woke up I had the tattoo. And I almost incinerated a room full of people because I lost my temper but thankfully they hide behind stuff and no one was hurt.' 

All three teens had wide eyes and Serena turns to Lana and says 'Your house was raided? Is that not really scary' 

Lana- It is but we have high-level security and no one got hurt so it wasn't a big deal. 

Emmet- You say that like it isn't a big deal

Alex walks into the room and says 'Her moms are two of the most powerful woman in the city and I am an F.B.I. agent. Lana isn't just some kid. At this point, I think she is used to having a target on her back right Lana?' 

Opal- Who are your parents Lana?

Kara walks in and says 'Kara and Lena Danvers-Luthor who are you?'

Opal- Holy shit! You are Kara Danvers! I am a huge fan of yours! My name is Opal Akia. You are that Lana Danvers- Luthor! No way! Your parents are my heros!

Lana- Yes now continue on with the stories, please. Opal?

I glance at Opal and see her blush a deep red as she looks down and scratches the back of her neck. 

I raise an eyebrow at the taller blonde and she says 'Well yah see the thing is- umm- the thing is' 

Vi- Well out with it

Opal- Oh shut it flame brain. It is embarrassing okay! 

I glare at the girl and say 'It can't be that bad. Just spit it out' 

Opal- Fine. After the bank was attacked I went home and took a shower. I got some soap in my eyes and while I was whipping my eyes with a towel I realized I had stopped the water from falling without thinking. I was so surprised I screamed and slipped. I feel out of the shower and slipped on the tile hitting my elbow and bruising my butt.' I snicker at the girl and she summons water and throws it at me and it knocks me over and onto my back as she says 'Watch it.' with a wicked glare. 

Dani snickers and says 'You kinda deserved that dude.' 

I roll my eyes at the girl and stand up and use some of my heat to dry off. Since I got my powers I started to be way warmer than before but I can increase my body temperature any time I want. 

Serena- Yes well I guess it is my turn now. 

Kara- Yes after you have finished we have some things to talk about

We nod and Serena says 'Well mine was pretty simple I was sitting in bed and I wanted my cup of tee that was out of my reach and It just flew toward me' with a simple shrug and a smile. 

Emmet- If anything your powers are practical. 

Kara- This is true. Now Laurel, Dani, Lana, could you girls give us a second? Lena is outside with some pizza for you all. 

The girls nod and walk out of the room. 

Kara turns to us and says 'Okay so we have some things to talk about' 

Emmet- Well what about?

Kara- Well for one you lied to us. 

Opal- About?

Alex walks into the room and says 'About why you were at the warehouse' 

We are all silent and Kara finally says 'You guys meet a woman. Who was she and why did she want you there' 

I sense my fellow elemental people glance at me and I sense malicious intent from Opal but I ignore her and say 'that was my mother' 

The door slams open and my brother was the one who slams it open and he yells 'WHO WAS THAT NOW?'