Chapter 3

Kara's POV

'Supergirl come in' my big sister Alex 

I smile internally as I fly around the city just enjoying the breeze and I say 'Hey Alex what's up?' over the comms. 

'Listen you can't freak out' my eyes widen and before she can continue I interrupt her and say

'WHAT HAPPENED!!?' As I stop in mid-air hovering near my wife's building. 

Alex- Look I am already here and everyone is okay- 

Kara- WHERE ARE YOU!!!?

I listen in for the buzz of her comm right as Alex says 'The homestead' 

I am taking off before she even finishes her sentence I am next to her outside of my house. I changed into normal clothes quickly and make sure no one is looking when I land next to my sister. 

 I see 40 cops or DEO agents outside of my house and probably more walking inside. 

I glare at my sister and yell 'WHAT HAPPENED!!?? Where are they!!' 

A tall Latino agent walks up to my sister and I. I don't recognize him so he must be new. He has broad shoulders and I warm smile. 

The agent says 'Miss,  please calm down your family and the others that were in the house are perfectly okay. I just arrived and I was about to go check on them, I can take them to you.' 

I rub my hands together nervously and say 'Please do' 

We start walking toward the house when he says 'Do you mind if I ask your connection to the people involved' as we approach the front door. 

'I am Kara Danvers- Luthor. This is my house and my child and wife are inside. That is my connection.' I say as I speed up slightly and throw the door open. 

All the agents give me a quick glance but they let me be and I am tackled by my wife and daughter in a tight hug. 

I push them away slightly and inspect them both I use my x-ray vision to check them for injuries over my glasses. 

Thankfully both are okay. 

I sigh and say 'Thank god you girls are okay! What happened?' 

Conner, Bart, Dani, and Laurel walk up too us. I see the four kids and my eyes widen as I remember something. 

I say 'WHERE IS VI!!!' 

The agent who walked me in gets comically wide eyes and says 'WAIT VI WHO?!!!!" 

Lena gives the man a weird look and says 'Why?' hesitantly 'and who are you' 

Agent- VI WHO!!!

Lana- Gomez...

'OMG VI!!! WHERE IS SHE!!!' The agent says in a booming pissed voice! 

Lena- Explain yourself then we will tell you!

He starts pacing around the living room looking in different rooms to try and find her. 

I grab his arm to stop him as Dani says 'Who are you and how do you know her?' 

Agent- My name is Agent Aaron Gomez and Vi is my little sister! Now bring me to her before I rip this house down brick by brick to find her!'

Lana's POV

My eyes widen as I realize this is the Aaron that Vi said was her older brother and legal guardian. I quickly grab his arm and lead him into the kitchen were Vi was being checked out by paramedics. 

The girl was sitting on one of the stools with the EMT checking out her eyes. 

Aaron runs up to her and says 'VI!!! Are you okay!!!?? Why are you here!!!???

I walk up next to her and my parents and the gang walk in after us. 

Vi- Calm down Aaron!!! I am okay I made friends with this group, which you should be happy about considering it was my first day of school and I already made friends, but not the point they invited me over and I agreed because you were gonna be at work until late. 

I look into her eyes and notice they changed slightly. Instead of being their previously brown color they have turned into a golden hazel with flecks of green, blue, brown, and a greyish color. 

I could only tell the distinct colors because I got my mom's Kryptonian eyesight, but everyone else must have seen pretty much the same color as before. 

By my mom's confused look she must have noticed also. 

Aaron- I can't calm down! My little sister was in a house with an active shooter that could have done anything to you! I am responsible for you, of course, I am not gonna calm down.' 

I give her another once over with more scrutiny and I notice a small puncture mark at the base of her neck. 

Alex- Look, Aaron, the EMTs say she is fine but if it will make you feel better we can take her back to head courters and I will check her out in my office. 

Aaron- I mean just to be safe... but is it okay for her to be at HQ?

Alex- She will have to sign an NDA but because you are her legal guardian we kinda assumed you would tell her or bring her around eventually. 

Vi looks really confused and lost. The rest of the people in our group are either heros, descendants of heros, or both, so we are all aware of the DEO and what they really do. 

Vi- Huh? I am so lost right now

Laurel- You will find out soon enough

Aaron- Look Vi you are going to come to the DEO headquarters and Alex is going to check you out to make sure she is okay she has an MD and a Ph.D. so she knows what she is doing. 

She nods and Alex says 'I am going to check in with the other agents and get them to bring a car around for us' 

We all nod and Alex walks out of the room.