Chapter 9

AN: Hello amazing readers I hope you are enjoying the story

Vi's POV

Last time...

'And you all work for us'

'MOM!!!???????????'

This time

I yell as I turn and see my mother had just walked into the building. 

I hear the small brown-haired boy say 'She is your mom?' under his breath. 

'Yes, unfortunately. But only in genetics, she stopped being my mother a while ago.' I say while glaring at the women. 

'Oh honey that was so long ago let bi gones be bi gones.' My mom says with a laugh

The dirty blonde says 'Why are you here?' with an eyebrow raise. 

My mother was about 20 yards away from us and I grumble under my breath and say 'We can't trust anything she says. No matter what' just loud enough that they could hear me but quiet enough that my mother couldn't. 

'Well as the message said I have answers that you want to know' she says with a smug smirk. 

'We can get answers without your help.' I snap at her. 

The redhead says 'Can we?' while sipping tea that was suddenly in her hand. 

My eyes widen at the sudden appearance of the mug and I quickly turn to the group and say 'Look no matter what we can not trust this woman. She is a manipulative bitch who can't and won't tell us the truth. I have connections, people, smart people who can help us figure out what is happening,'

'I don't know-' Says the dirty blonde. 

I make intense eye contact with each of them and say 'Listen. We are all in this together. We all have these powers and are connected somehow. Knowing my mother she can not be trusted. If we can't find answers on our own she reached out once she can reach out again.' 

Mom- Do what you must but I won't give you unlimited time to come crawling back to me for answers that you all so desperately want. You have until the end of next month. Then your time is up and we won't help you anymore. Think about your decision wisely. 

She throws a smoke bomb down and we all start coughing and by the time it has cleared she is gone. 

The dirty blonde stomps her foot and says 'Great going the one link to what is happening literally just disappeared in a cloud of smoke!'

I roll my eyes at her and say 'Let it go sea brain you should be thanking me for keeping you away from that bitch of a woman!' 

The tallest girl says 'Isn't that "bitch of a woman" your mother? Your flesh and blood?' 

I scoff and say 'That bitch stopped being my mother as soon as she allowed my father to beat my brother and I on a daily basis while being a corrupt CEO and ruining the world.' 

'I am sorry you went through that... but she is gone now and if what she says is true' The boy says while gesturing at me and continuing a second later 'then we should try and at least figure out what is happening to us before we ask the manipulative possibly evil women who has an abusive past'  

The redhead nods in agreement before saying 'He is right. Lets at least give her a chance and if it doesn't work out then like the boy said we can just get help from her' 

I scoff but nod anyway before saying 'Yah well no matter what I am not getting any help from that cunt' 

The dirty blonde rolls her eyes at me and says 'Yah whatever' 

'Now who the hell are you girls?' We all raise an eyebrow at the boy's random statement and he says 'what? We should at least know each others names if we are gonna become a team' 

Vi- A team?

'I mean it makes sense for us to team up with our powers being connected and all' The redhead says. The mug that was in her hands a couple of seconds ago wasn't their anymore. 'I am Serena Everest pleasure to meet you all' 

The dirty blonde shakes off the surprise of not seeing the mug and says 'I am Opal Akia' 

The one boy of the four of us had started bouncing up and down in excitement of getting to know us and quickly says 'I am the world-famous Emmet Amaro! And the world will know my name soon!' 

I giggle at the small boy and say 'World-famous really? Can't wait to see what you do.' 

Emmet- And you are?

I smile at the younger boy and say 'I am Vi Gomez' pleasure to meet you all. Now I think I should call supergirl and see what her and Director Danvers have to say about this' 

Opal's eyes widen and she says 'You know supergirl? Bull shit!' 

I roll my eyes at the girl for the millionth time and say 'One second' 

I pull out my phone and open up my contacts and click on Kara's contact. I hit call and it rings twice before she answers with a simple 'Hey Vi what's up?'

Vi- Hi Supergirl' I emphasize supergirl so she knows not to show up as Kara when I tell her to come here 'Look some things have shown up I think you should come to the old abandoned warehouse near the wharf with Agent Danvers and Agent Gomez' 

I hear worry dripping in her voice as she says 'Is everything okay? Do we need to bring the fire?' 

Vi- No everything is under control but get here quickly, please

'See you soon!' Supergirl says before hanging up. 

A second later supergirl flew in with my brother and Alex on her back and in her arms. 

Alex says 'Is everything okay Vi?' While getting onto her feet and walking up to me. 

I hear Emmet say 'Wow she really does know Supergirl...' 

Opal- Yeah I really didn't believe her

Vi- I am fine Alex! 

My brother looks worries as he says 'Why are you in an abandoned warehouse at 11 pm? You should be at home asleep!' 

Vi- Aaron look I will explain that later but for now, Supergirl, Alex, Aaron, this is Emmet, Serena, and Opal. Guys show them your tattoos. 

I give them a look telling them not to argue and they show their tattoos. 

Alex- The same as yours! Do they have fire powers as well?

Emmet- No I have earth powers, Opal has water, and Serena has wind. 

 Supergirl- This is serious...  

Alex- What the heck are we gonna do?