Chapter 6

AN: Hello all thank you for reading my story and I hope you are enjoying it so far! I am excited because I have a plan for where I want to go with this story so I hope you stick around to see what happens! 

AN PT2: Please bear with me for the near future because I am going to start writing from 3rd person point of view and I very rarely do that in my writing so it is going to be different and it may not be great for the first bit until I get used to it! Thank you for being patient and I love you all! That being said every once in a while I may still use 1st person POV every once in a while (aka when I feel like it)

AN pt3: I am currently assistant stage managing a musical called 'She loves me' and on most nights I am not getting home till 10:30 on most nights with school the next day so I have to rest for school the next day and that is why I am not updating very frequently. That being said I will still try and update as frequently as I can

Last time...

Alex- And we don't know if Vi was the target or just a casualty from the attack on someone else in the house.

Vi- I am the one who got injected though

Lena- True but I have many enemies, Kara has many enemies, and it was dark they could have mixed you up with someone else in the rush to get out. 

This time! (3rd POV) 

Vi walks up to her new group of friends who were all standing outside of the DEO about to go into their first day of school. Aaron had to leave early to get too work so she walked to the building by her self. 

Bart is the first person to see Vi and quickly waves at her. 

Bart- Hey Vi! Ready for the first day!

Vi shrugs and grumbles an incoherent response as she takes a sip from her coffee mug. 

Lana chuckles and says 'Someone isn't a morning person'

Vi glares at the girl and says 'Not even slightly' 

Laurel laughs at Vi and says 'Okay let's get inside and figure out what's happening' 

The whole group nods and we walk into the building. It takes a mind to get into the building and up to the top floor where the control center is. 

Alex is standing with two brunette men on either side of her and my brother next to the one on the right. One had long hair and was slightly taller with broader shoulders, but was still on the skinnier side. The other was a thin short man with shorter hair and brown eyes. 

Alex points at us causing Aaron turns around and says 'Hey kids ready for your first day!' 

Dani and I grumble as Vi takes another sip of her coffee. 

Bart- Who is going to be our teacher?

Alex- Well some of your classes are going to be taught by Agent Dox and Agent Schott but mostly will be taught by Agent Opus. 

Lana- Agent Opus? I don't think I have met them yet are they a new agent?

Aaron nods and says 'Yah she was in my class at the academy. She is really smart and a nice lady' 

Bart- Makes sense let's go now! I want to get started

Dani- Wow who knew this day would come! Bart is actually excited to go too class

Laurel- Next thing you know pigs are going to start flying

Bart rolls his eyes at the twins and we follow Alex to the elevator where the group goes up a floor into a conference room. As the group walks into the elevator Bart says 'I am less excited for the class and I am more excited for the combat training. Maybe after some experience with this Bart will finally let me go into the field with him.' 

The teenagers and adults walk into a conference room where a young redhead was standing writing some stuff on a whiteboard. Instead of a conference table, there are individual tables and chairs for each of the kids. 

The group of teens takes a seat as the woman continues to write on the board. 

Vi inspects the board and sees that there were famous quotes from famous literature. 

The super kiddos are sitting for another 5 minutes as the redhead continues to writing quotes. Vi and Dani get impatient. Both being hot-headed humans, no pun intended,  who hated waiting for anything. 

Vi clears my throat loudly and the teacher just holds up a finger as she continues to write. 

Another 10 minutes pass and Vi finally snaps and yells 'WHEN THE HECK ARE YOU GOING TO FINALLY START TEACHING US!' Her eyes flash red and the tips of her hair start flamming slightly. 

Conner who was sitting next to the short-tempered girl rests a hand on her shoulder and gives her a warm, well as warm as you get from the moody teenage boy, smile and tells her to 'breathe' 

The redheaded teacher had finally turned around at Vi's outburst. 

Teacher- Miss Gomez please do try and keep your temper. To the best of my knowledge the people in this class who don't have Kryptonian skin don't want to get incinerated.  

Vi- Kryptonian? As in- 

Lana- We will explain later. 

Teacher- Now who can tell me what all of these quotes have in common?

Dani- Are you not going to introduce yourself? You are our teacher for the foreseeable future so shouldn't you get to know us and vice versa. 

Teacher- I already know plenty about each of you I have already read your files. 

Bart- Say what now?