Chapter 4

AN: Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far

Vi's POV

I am sitting on a doctor's bench thing in a giant skyscraper.

It took my brother, Kara, Lana, my brother, and my brother's boss I think her name was Agent Danvers. I think she is Kara's sister but they don't look alike at all so I have my doubts. 

Anyway, I am getting off track well it took them an hour to explain what the DEO was and how I can't tell anyone because it could endanger every person in this building and their family's lives. 

If anyone asks I would say my brother works at the FBI and that is it. 

They are all huddled across the room talking about me. 

I frown as I hear Alex say 'Look she is fine Physically-' 

Everyone starts talking over each other and the words are drowned out. 

I frown as I catch bits and pieces. 

I hear Lana say something about my eyes which causes Lena and Alex to walk up and look at my eyes for a full minute before walking back to the group and asking Aaron what my eye color was originally. 

Alex's POV 

Alex- Look I have run every test in the book and there is nothing medically wrong with her. 

Lana- But her eyes! Whatever they injected her with changed her eye color! What could have done that? 

Lena- I can do some research into it. Can I have some blood to test?

I turn to the DEO agents who are my medical assistants and give them a nod. 

They walk up to the girl who looks to be starting to get ticked. They grab the needly and a blood bag to draw some blood. 

Lena- We will no more once I test her- 

'WHAT THE HELL!!' There is a brilliant flame and I duck down as the flames fly over my head. 

3rd Person POV (Only for a second) 

Flames engulf Vi's body as well as shooting out in every direction of the small room. 

Kara steps in front of Laurel shielding her with her body. 

Lana turns her back to the fire and shields Dani. 

Alex added a new shield mechanism (same thing as what guardian has) to her suit and stops the flames from hitting her and Lena. 

The DEO agents who were next to the girl got blasted back into a wall but the heat-resisting clothing protects them from any major damage. The same thing protected Aaron. 

Kara turns quickly and uses her freeze breath to put out the flames quickly. 

Lana's POV

I wasn't hurt from the flames but the back of my shirt got burned off and was starting to fall off but Alex grabs me a blanket and wraps it around me before I could flash anyone. 

Alex turns to the agents and quickly helps them up and out of the room so they could be checked out by a different doctor in the building. 

I look quickly at my group of friends and see that everyone was okay. Bart got shielded by Conner in the back corner of the room where they were talking. They knew nothing about what was going on and how to help so they stayed out of the way. 

We are all looking at Vi with wide eyes. I was worried, Dani was cautious, Lena was curious, Laurel was worried, and so on some of the emotions got repeated throughout the group. 

It takes a minute for one of us to respond and Laurel is the first to talk and she says 'Well what the hell just happened!' 

Vi seems very shaken up and I can sense she is starting to panic so I slowly walk up to her but she stands and moves away from me. 

Vi- No! Stay back! I can't control my self and I don't want to hurt you...

She looks so scared and I say 'Vi I need you to breathe. I have thick skin so you are not going to hurt me don't worry' while looking into her eyes that are a flamming reddish-orange color. 'Look just match my breathing' I keep making eye contact and slowly move forward as I take long deep breaths. 

Dani's POV

I am on edge. I like Vi and she seems really cool but she just almost killed us and my best friend is walking right up to her. 

I hear Lana say 'just match my breathing okay?' as she walks slowly toward the girl who seems to be under a great amount of stress. 

Vi's POV

I try really hard to match my breathing to Lana's. She get's close to me and rests her hand on my shoulder still taking deep breathes. 

I close my eyes and take four huge deep breaths to try and slow my racing heart. 

I open my eyes to make contact with Lana again and she sighs in relief as I say 'What the hell just happened?' 

I see the adults exchange a glance and then Agent Danvers clears her throat and says 'Umm well the thing is-' I raise an eyebrow at the women 'well the thing is we don't know what that was. Before you- um imploded slightly we were discussing the fact that nothing is wrong with you medically speaking but there is something different about you. 

Vi- How do you know?

Kara- Your eyes are a different color

Vi- What?

Aaron- Too your knowledge what color are your eyes

Vi- Chocolate brown

Lena- They are now a light golden brown with some other colors mixed in.

Vi- Really? Do you think they changed because of whatever caused this mark on my neck?

I pulled down my shirt slightly to show them the four marks running horizontally along my collar bone. 

All their eyes go wide and Dani yells 'WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN???!!!'