Chapter 12

Clarke rolled over in her bed. She was frustrated and felt like at any given moment she was probably going to burst. Ever since Raven had mentioned how insatiable she and Lexa had been sexually, that was all that she could find herself thinking about, really – it was just killing her. Her body was hot, and begging for a release, but she couldn't – she wouldn't, not with her head so full of Lexa, not thinking about Lexa.

It wasn't that she never had – she had, that much was true, but this was different. Lexa was back now, she had just seen her. Now, it was just so wrong. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she also found herself feeling grateful that Wells worked a different shift than her, because even if he was there, with all the thoughts jumbled up in her head, sleeping with him would just be wrong too.

"Ugh," Clarke grunted in frustration as she rolled over and tossed the blanket off of her body, reveling in the feel of the cool air against her burning skin as she tried and failed to think of anything besides Lexa.

***********************************************************************************************

They had been dating for a several weeks, but had been taking things slow, just becoming familiar with each other on this now more intimate level. Both of them knew that what they were feeling was way more than a simple physical attraction, but they also knew that taking that next step would change things, it would change them and though slow seemed like a good idea, it was proving to be more and more difficult as time passed.

They were at Lexa's apartment, curled up on the couch and lightly kissing when Lexa moved her lips to Clarke's pulse point and suddenly everything changed. It wasn't the first time that she had kissed her there, but now, with all of the longing that was burning inside of her, Clarke was sure she wanted more. Not only that she wanted it, she needed it – she needed Lexa. Her hips pushed forward in a seductive roll and as her body found the friction that it was craving, a whine escaped her throat, a whine that probably would have embarrassed her, had she been with anyone other than Lexa.

Lexa shuddered against her as her breath hitched. Clarke scratched her nails lightly up Lexa's sides, dragging her top up and exposing her toned stomach. Quickly she pushed at her own top and then pulled Lexa against her and when their skin met, it was fire and electricity all mixed together. Clarke instantly felt a familiar, warm sensation develop between her legs and she rolled her hips against Lexa again, practically begging for more of that same friction.

"Clarke..." Lexa breathed though her kiss as her grip became firmer.
"I want you," Clarke told her as she fisted the back of her shirt. "Baby...please...I...I want you so fucking bad."
Lexa whined slightly at her words and rolled her hips forward, clearly willing to give.
"More," Clarke croaked, her voice husky and full of lust. "Please...I need you."
Lexa pulled back and looked at her. The look was honest and full of affection, but also full of want and in that moment, Clarke knew that she was craving her just as badly.
Lexa waited, steadying her breath.
"Bed," Clarke finally said, her voice coming way more dominant than she'd ever heard it. She paused for a second, slightly worried about how Lexa might react to the use of such a tone.
Lexa however, looked at her with increasingly darkened eyes and responded quickly, capturing her mouth in a fiery kiss and lifting her off of the couch, carrying her toward the bedroom.
Clarke couldn't help but moan as she wrapped her legs tighter around Lexa, grinding her center against her stomach and kissing her even more feverishly.

Once in the bedroom Lexa slowly lowered her on to the bed and their bodies began to move rhythmically. Clarke felt Lexa's hand slip under her top and up her side, finally reaching the lace of her bra, her thumb swiped over it and Clarke's body arch into the touch before she leaned forward, forcing them upright. She broke the kiss and quickly slipped out of her top before pulling at the hem of Lexa's shirt. Lexa hastily pulled her shirt over her head and discarded it somewhere on the floor.