Chapter 4

(Greenland's POV)

I yawned, rubbing my eye. What time is it? I thought, opening my eye to see Antarctica laying in front of me, his face hardly a foot away from mine. I could feel my face begin to flush, Antarctica looked so adorable while he was sleeping, he had a soft smile on his face as if he were having a good dream. Wanting to avoid an awkward conversation with Antarctica on why I was staring at him as he slept, I got up and grabbed my phone from the pocket of my jacket. 11:45?! Did I really sleep for almost 13 hours...? I usually only get a few hours of sleep if I'm lucky. Shrugging off the thought, I took one of the leftover candy canes off the tray from last night. It was delicious, I guess I'd forgotten how good candy was, hence the fact I had been avoiding eating it.
"Good morning Ren!" I turned around to see Antarctica sitting up, putting his goggles on. He hasn't even been awake for three minutes and he's already got his goggles on.
"Morning.." I mumbled, quickly checking to make sure my eyepatch was on correctly, "I should probably get back to my room at the hotel today."
"Oh.. okay.." Antarctica said, almost looking as if he were disappointed I would be leaving, "Would you maybe wanna hang out later?"
"I mean.. I guess." I muttered, confused as to why he'd ever wanna spend any more time than he already has with me, "Just as long as you don't do something stupid."
"Right." Antarctica laughed, not taking my statement seriously, "Wanna walk together back to the hotel? I need to get back to my room."
"Sure. Just let me get my stuff."
(Time skip)

"So we'll go out for ice cream in an hour?" Antarctica asked as we walked down the hall to my room in the hotel,
"If that's what you want." I sighed, "My rooms right here, so uh, you know.."
Antarctica nodded, understanding what I was asking,
"I'll come over to your room in an hour." he smiled then walked off. I quickly took out my key card, opening the door of my room, taking off my jacket and hat, tossing them on the bed. Quickly taking a shower, throwing on clean clothes, and brushing my teeth. After I'd I sat on the ground holding my knees up to my chest.
"Finally, I'm away from that bumbling idiot," I mumbled. As time passed though, I started missing him being next to me.. his adorable smile, how he always held my hand when I wasn't doing okay or needed comfort. Oh god, what the hell is wrong with me. I'm straight.., right? I frowned, noticing the blade on my nightstand. On instinct, I grabbed it and raised it over my wrist. My hand shook all the pain I'd been suppressing the past two days came flooding back to haunt me. Just another reminder I could never be happy.
Snowflake.. his smile flashed in my mind. I did my best not to cry as I set the blade down, knowing no matter what I do, he'll eventually leave me to.

(Antarctica's POV)
I sighed, looking at the clock. Only five more minutes till I'd leave to see Ren. Ren... I smiled, my first actual friend.. I looked at the clock again. It's only been a minute?! Why does time have to pass by so slowly? I really want to see Ren again. It wouldn't hurt if I show up 3 minutes early right? I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket along with the room keycard, excitedly making my way over to his room. Reaching his door, I got ready to knock, only to find that it was open.
"Uhh Ren.," I called, entering the room,
"Snowflake..?"
I looked over to see Greenland curled up in a corner with a blade next to him, my eyes widened, I quickly ran over to him.
"Greenland?!" I asked, crouching beside him and putting my hand on his shoulder, "You okay?"
Greenland shifted to face towards me, resting his head on my chest. It was surprising, considering he often pushes me away. I rubbed his back, trying to soothe him.
"Snowflake.." he whispered,
"Yeah..?" I murmured,
"Can we just stay here and watch a movie instead of getting ice cream..?"
I smiled, "Of course"

(A/N: Not proof read, and sorry this was so short!. Have a good day or night)