Chapter 6

(Antarctica's POV)

I yawned, looking at the clock.

"I only slept for 6 hours?" I said out loud, frowning. It was 4:01 am. Thinking back to last night, after Greenland and I had reached the hotel, we talked in the lobby for a bit before parting ways and heading to bed, I can't wait to see him again today I smiled to myself, he'd seemingly been so happy yesterday. It was so nice to see him smile, he had such a cute one, I should go visit Arctic today first, after all, I did come on this trip to see her.

As I was getting dressed, I looked to where my goggles were sitting on the ground. Greenland had brought them to me not long after he went to his room since I'd forgotten them.

"Just... it's nice to see your eyes clearly... you... have nice eyes..." Greenland's words rang through my head, a slight smile spread across my face. The entire night I couldn't stop thinking about him. How he complimented me and offered his hand for me to hold. As I finished getting ready, I checked the time again, seeing that it'd only been half an hour since I woke up. Would Arctic mind if I arrived early? Nahhh... Smiling, I left the room, locking the door behind me and headed to Arctic's house.

(Time Skip)

I knocked on the door, unsurprisingly, Arctic didn't answer. I dug for the spare key she'd given me. Once I had it, I unlocked the door and walked inside, making sure to relock the door. Normally, it'd be rude to enter people's houses without permission, but this was Arctic. I've done this millions of times, and she's never cared. I began to make hot chocolate for her, she would be up soon. Considering she normally wakes up at 8, and it was currently 7:32. When the drink was done, I set it aside on a tray. To pass time, I browsed through several cooking books stored in the kitchen from when I lived with Arctic. After about 15 minutes, I heard Arctic's footsteps walking down the stairs, I smiled, grabbing the tray and walking out to greet Arctic.

"Good morning Ar-"

Crash

I dropped the tray, shattering the mug. The person that I'd thought had been Arctic was a man that was about six feet tall, only in his boxers. He looked down at me, both of us just awkwardly staring at each other.

"Erm... who... why are you here?" I stammered, looking down at the ground, frowning at the pieces of broken glass. All my hard work...

"Who are you?" he shot back, "Last time I checked no one lived here but Arctic."

"I'm Arctic's brother.," I whispered, unsure of what to make of my situation, "I just came to visit her..."

"Oh shiii-" he said, panic in his voice,

"Icy who are you talking to?" Arctic yawned, walking down the stairs. She-

"Oh my god.." I squeaked, quickly turning my back to the two, my face burning. What the heck what the heck why is Arctic half-naked? Why are they both half-naked??

"A-Antarctica?!" Arctic gasped, "W-why are you here!"

"What do you mean!? I'm here to visit you!" I said, starting to regret coming, "Who is this person?! Why are you both undressed?"

Arctic stayed quiet, letting the silence stretch on for what felt like an eternity.
"Antarctica.. this is my boyfriend, Iceland. Iceland... er this is my brother... Antarctica." Arctica mumbled. Boyfriend? She never told me she had a boyfriend... I could feel tears form in my eyes, I clenched my fist, feeling angry, This is just like the other day when she talked about having all these other friends I didn't know about. No, this all had to be a lie, Arctic tells me everything... right?

"Look, maybe you should just go Tica, I'm kinda busy right now and don't have time to hang out with you," Arctic said, almost sounding as if she were angry,

"Of course! I should've contacted you before coming in. I'd best be on my way then, bye!" I faked a smile, staring at the ground as I made my way out the door. I paused for a moment, hoping Arctic would at least say bye.. or something. A few seconds of silence went by, I quickly slammed the door behind me. Tears flowing down my face as I began running back to the hotel as fast as possible.

(Time Skip)

Reaching the hotel lobby, I went to the free breakfast buffet, grabbing a muffin and making my way to the elevator.

"Antarctica?" I glanced behind me to see Greenland sitting at a table with a plate of pancakes, he frowned when our eyes met, "Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine," I said, mustering the best smile I could. Greenland didn't look very convinced though, "I should... get back to my room."

"Wait," he said, getting up, "Mind if I come with you?"

"I.. S-sure!" I laughed, doing my best to not let my voice crack,

"Let me just clean this up.."

I shuffled my feet, anxiously waiting for Greenland to come back. I wonder what he wants...

"Okay," he said, tucking his hands in the pockets of his jacket, "Let's go."

"Soo, are you going to tell me what's going on?" Greenland asked as I closed the door to my hotel room,

"What do you mean?" I whispered, hardly managing to keep up the 'I'm Okay!' act,

"Snowflake.." Greenland murmured, grabbing my hand and turning me to face him, "You don't have to lie to me."

"L-Look I.." I trailed off Why am I sad? I asked myself, almost instantly a memory of Arctic flashed in my mind, "I-I'm fine okay?" I muttered, holding back tears. Greenland hesitated, proceeding to give me a hug. At first, I was a bit surprised at the gesture, the feeling of suprise quickly vanishing as I started sobbing into his chest, not caring to pretend I was okay anymore. My thoughts drifted back to wondering how much was there that Arctic didn't tell me. I've always told her everything, and she used to do the same. But clearly something changed. She never even told me she got a boyfriend! Or friends in general! Maybe... this is my fault... maybe I'm the bad sibling. I closed my eyes, knowing I can't let thoughts like that get to me. Feeling Greenland hold onto me tighter, my heart started speeding up again. Why does it feel like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest? Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Greenland looking back at me, he had a worried expression on his face, "Ren... I don't think.. my sister really... likes me anymore.." I whispered,

"What makes you say that?" he asked, gently wiping a tear off my cheek,

"I.. went to her house and made her hot chocolate for when she woke up... and I heard someone come downstairs but it was her stupid boyfriend she never told me about.. in fact, she hasn't told me anything about her life lately. " I mumbled, starting to get angry "Then she came downstairs and pretty much just tells me to leave. And they were both half-naked?! Who's half-naked that early in the morning?!"

"Uhh- Snowflake..." Greenland said, looking away from me, "Are you.. being serious about that statement?"

"Of course I am!" I whispered, unsure of why I was getting embarrassed,

"They were probably... you know.." Greenland coughed, "Getting it on."

"What?" I said, dumbfounded. Greenland groaned, his face turning pinkish,

"Your 25 million years old and yet you still..." he muttered under his breath before raising his voice,"Like sex Antarctica."

I could feel my face turn bright red, "I-I oh.."

A few moments passed of complete silence.

"I'm sure your sister meant to tell you eventually Snowflake.." he said pulling me closer, "I wouldn't take it to heart, she was probably just panicking that you caught.. her and.. yeah."

I nodded, leaning against him. All my pains seemed to wash away as I breathed in his coffee scent.

"Can we spend the day together?" I asked,

"I'd love to," Greenland murmured,

(A/N: First time typing this on a computer ((And yes its actually proof read yay, by grammerly at least)) Hope ya'll are havin a good day! Also I might rewrite this chapter as it wasn't planned very well)