ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³

(Third person)

After Midoriya used the bathroom, he stood by the sink, washing his hands as best he could with a broken arm. It hurt a bit. No, a lot.
'Oi, new kid.' Someone said.
Midoriya turned towards the voice, there was a kid from his class there.

'How'd you get close with Momo?' He asked.
'Huh? U-um... we shared a math textbook?' Midoriya  scratched his head. The boy clicked his tongue.
'If you won't tell, I'll bash you. I've already claimed Momo. You're getting to close.' The boy cracked his knuckles.

Midoriya flinched. He remembered his old friend doing this, Katsuki Bakugo. Well, Katsuki only mentally abused him. He never actually hit the boy.
'Y-yaoyorozu is her own person... you can't claim someone.' Midoriya mentioned.

The taller boy launched his fist into Midoriyas stomach, Midoriya coughed at impact. He fell down to the ground, instinctively putting out his hands to catch himself. His broken arm sent pain shocks through his body, and he felt like screaming.

The taller boy kicked Midoriya in the chest. Midoriya covered his mouth. In the accident, he had broken multiple ribs, and they still hadn't completely healed themselves. He felt like another kick would break his ribs again.

'Stay away from my bitch.' He spat, then he left the bathroom.
Midoriya remained still on the floor, before finally standing up. He walked to the sink, and stared into the mirror. After washing his face, he made his way back to the classroom. There were more people now, also the guy who hit him.

Midoriya sat down, Momo and Mina looked at him.
'You took a while...' Mina mentioned.
'Huh? I got lost...' Midoriya smiled.
'Oh, you'll work it out sooner or later.' Mina smiled.

Midoriya glanced towards the boy who hit him.
'What's that boys name.. the tall one sitting on the desk...' Midoriya murmured.
'Him? He's Minato... he's a bit of a bully, and a big pervert. Stay away from him.' Momo explained.

'Hmm...' Midoriya stared towards him.
It wasn't long before the bell went. Their last lesson of the day was PE. Midoriya obviously couldn't do it, so the teacher told him to go wait in the infirmary and get ice.

Midoriya did as he said, and went to the infirmary. The nurse was nice, she let him rest in one of the beds while the ice sat on his arm. He just day dreamed, about nothing really.

Eventually, he fell asleep. But, like most night, he had the same nightmare. A nightmare where he watched his mother get killed again, and again, until everything goes black. He woke up in the infirmary in cold sweat. He looked around, then let out a sigh and sat up.

The nurse poked her head around the corner and looked at him.
'Did you have a nightmare? You were tossing and turning...' she said.
'Um... Yea... what's the time?' He mumbled.
'It's 2:55.... school ends at three, you can go if you'd like...' she said.

Midoriya hopped out of the bed, he bowed slightly then walked off. When he got to the classroom, some of his classmates where there packing their stuff. He walked to his desk and packed his stuff into his bag.

'How's your arm?' Momo asked.
Midoriya looked up at her and smiled.
'It's okay..'
'Can I see?' She asked.

Midoriya held out his arm. It was all bandaged up, Momo carefully held it in her hands.
'Wow.. it feels swollen, shouldn't you have it in a cast still?' She asked.
'I don't know...' Midoriya shrugged.

She pressed down on his wrist. Midoriya flinched a bit.
'Sorry! I didn't mean for that to hurt... I was wondering if it was numb... You see, I want to study medicine...I've never really had a friend with a broken arm.. oh- are we friends?' she smiled.

'Oh! U-um, Yeah, if you don't mind me as a friend...if you want I can take the bandage off?' Midoriya smiled.
'Really?' Momos eyes lit up.

Midoriya carefully unraveled the bandage. There was a bump that showed where the break was from swelling, and his arm was pale and bruised.
'That looks painful...' she mentioned.
'It's not too bad..' he mumbled.

Midoriya wrapped his arm up with a little grin. He'd never had a real friend before. The bell rung, signifying the end of the day.
'Oh! I have to get going, I'll see you tomorrow Midoriya!' Momo smiled, then she swung her bag over her shoulder and ran off.

Midoriya waved as he slipped his blazer on, then pulled his bag onto his back.
'Oi Nerd!' Minato yelled.
Midoriya glanced over at the boy, his heart leapt out of his chest.

Minato walked up to the smaller teen and grabbed his broken arm. Midoriya flinched.
'Let go! That hurts!' Midoriya spat.
Minato gripped onto his arm tight.
'What did I say about getting close with my bitch?' He growled.

Midoriyas eyes went glassy as they filled with tears.
'I told you, she's not yours! You can't claim someone.' Midoriya clenched his teeth and ripped his arm away.
Minato grabbed Midoriyas blazer then tugged on it.

'Look, brat. I don't give a shit what you say. She called you her friend! You can't be fucking friend with her, you're a looser!' He shouted, then he threw Midoriya onto the ground, tearing his blazer. The classroom door opened, and their math teacher walked in.

'What's going on here?!' The teacher demanded. 'A student came running saying there was a fight!'
Minato clicked his tongue and grabbed his bag.
'This school is full of faggots.' He snapped, before running out of the classroom.

The teacher glanced at Midoriya.
'Minato is a rude kid... did he hurt you?' The teacher asked.
Midoriya said nothing. He just stared at the tear in his new blazer. In the expensive blazer that had just been brought for him.

'Oh no... look, I'll call his parents and tell them he needs to buy you a new one...' the teacher sympathised.
'N-no it's okay.. that'll probably stir up more commotion...' Midoriya stammered. He stood himself up and held onto his arm.

'I have to get going anyway.. sorry...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Are you sure your okay? I mean, your new.. I don't want you feeling scared to come to school again...' the teacher explained.
'It's fine it's okay, don't worry.. I'm use to this anyway...' Midoriya frowned as he hurried past the teacher.

He left the school as fast as he could. His chest felt tight, and his bottled up stress and anxiety was on the brink of bursting. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. When he made it to his uncles house, he stumbled around in his bag to find his keys, then unlocked the door.

He shut the door behind him then rushed to the bathroom and threw up. He felt sick with anxiety. He didn't want another school term of torment. He'd already damaged the blazer he had gotten. And they were expensive too. He couldn't bare the pain of making his uncle buy another.

He scavenged through the cupboards, before finally pulling out a sewing kit. After slipping of his blazer, he began sewing. The tear wasn't very big, he believed he could get away with sewing it back up. Luckily his mother had taught him how to sew.

As he was stitching it back up, he accidentally pricked himself with the pin. But, instead of it hurting, it made him feel a sense of relief. The bad thoughts in his head rushed out, being replaced by the sense of pain. And it felt nice.

Let's just say, that small prick, was the start of something horrible.