ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²³

(Midoriyas POV, this chapters pretty gay because Christmas special, maybe. Merry Christmas I'm tired)

I have been up for a few hours, preparing dinner for todoroki and doing homework. I received an email saying 'you have been allocated an appointment with Mr Shigaraki tomorrow at 12pm.' Todoroki had mentioned that name before.

The LOV (league of valuation) is the rival company of Endevour and AM. The presidents son, Tomura Shigaraki, had committed suicide. I believed the meeting will be about becoming the successor of the business, though I'm not interested at all. I want to do something science related when I finish school.

Todoroki should be back from school soon, thankfully I'm feeling much better now! I don't remember much from when I was sick, it's just a big blur to me. Though, I feel like there is something important I'm suppose to remember.

Around an hour later, todoroki returned from school.
'I brought medicine.' Todoroki held up a small paper bag.
I smiled kindly at him.
'Thank you, but the school nurse already brought me medicine.' I explained.

Todoroki looked shattered. 'Oh, okay...' he disappointedly spoke.
'I'm much better now, thank you for caring for me... um, I hope I didn't do anything weird.. Mum use to say I acted weird when I was sick...' I nervously scratched my head.

Todoroki stared at me.
'So you don't remember anything?' He asked.
'Hm? I remember this morning, but I don't remember much about after you woke me up in the infirmary...' I explained.

'So- you don't remember the kiss...' he said quietly.
Huh? Kiss? An image flashed in my head, of me kissing Todoroki on his floor. My face flushed red.
'A-Ahh! I remember! Was it me? Did I force a kiss on you? Wait I've never kissed anyone- did I tell you that I knew you were gay? Oh no... wait I just told you that I knew anyway!' I continued muttering, but Todoroki walked up to me and put his hands on my cheeks.

'Don't worry... we were teasing each other, that's all...' todoroki said with a smile.
His smile was beautiful. I felt my face heat up and my heart thud in my ears.
'Ah- I must be getting worse..' I mumbled.
'No, you're blushing...' he pulled my cheeks.

'H-Huh?' I stuttered.
Todoroki stared lustfully into my eyes.
'I want to kiss you... can I kiss you?' Todoroki asked quietly.
'K-kiss??' I questioned.

He leaned in close to me, I closed my eyes. I have never ever kissed anyone before! I don't even think about romance!
'Your face is cute...' he said.
I opened my eyes, his face was not even an inch from mine. I bet my face was redder than a tomato.

'Id never take your lips without your permission...' he pressed his finger on my lips.
I pouted. I feel like I wanted that kiss for some reason. Todoroki had a confused expression on his face.
'Do you want me to kiss you?' He asked.

'N-n-not at all! I mean- not that I don't but I've just never kissed before-' he covered my mouth with his hand.
'Id kiss you if you'd let me...' he smiled.
I said nothing. I wonder what it feels like to kiss. I stared at his lips. They looked soft.

'Y-you promise I won't suffocate?' I asked.
'Suffocate? Why would you?' He asked.
I don't know how kissing works! 'Nevermind... you can... if you want- I mean if you're okay with it..' I was about to mumble more, but he pulled my chin up and pressed his lips against mine.

WAAIITT! I HAVENT MENTALLY PREPARED MYSELF!

He took his soft lips away from mine. When he saw my expression, he smiled, as if he'd been seduced. He pushed me into the wall, then kissed me again. The kiss was long enough to steal my breath, but it was given back. I opened my mouth for more air, as what I was getting was not enough.

He immediately closed my mouth with his, stealing all my air from me. I felt dizzy, but good. The kiss was long, and lustful. I didn't want I to end.

He took his lips away again and pressed his forehead against mine. I stared into his eyes. I felt strange. I didn't want anyone to take him from me. I wanted to keep him all to myself. My hands slid along his waist until they met around his back. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

His lips were a so soft, so comforting. The strange sensation of a kiss was the best feeling I've ever had. Todoroki pressed his tongue against my lips, I opened my mouth enough for him to slip his tongue in. Our tongues danced together.

I couldn't breathe. But I loved it. It felt so good. Though, the doorbell rang and I nearly had a heart attack. Todoroki pouted and walked over to the door. I slid down the wall when I realised what just happened. Kiss... Todoroki brought Momo and Mina into the kitchen.

'Izu! We came to see you coz you're sick!' Mina grinned. 'Ah- why is your face so red?!' She questioned.
I glanced at her and Momo, then melted into a puddle on the floor.
'Nothing... nothing..' I said quietly.

Todoroki dragged me across the floor and pulled me into his bed. He kissed me and smirked.
'You rest up, sick child.... I'll be on the balcony with Momo...' he mumbled before leaving the room.
My face felt like it was on fire. A kiss?! A KISS!?

'Midoriya!' Mina yelled as she walked in.
'AAA!' I screeched as I sat up.
She walked over and put her hand on my head.
'Wow, you are warm... do you want medicine?' She asked.
I let out a sigh, then rolled out of the bed.

'I'm fine. I made dinner, are you two staying for that?' I asked.
'Oh! If there's enough?' She asked.
I looked at her and smiled. 'Yup! I made enough for 4 so we could have it for leftovers or something...' I grabbed her hand and dragged her into the kitchen, then I began setting up the table. There was rice, fish and a few roasted vegetables.

'Todoroki! Momo! Dinner!' I yelled. Momo and Todoroki walked in from my room and the balcony. The four of us ate together, and had conversations about our days. Of course, mine was rather boring. Apart from- kissing...