ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁰

(Third person)

Midoriya was fast asleep, but todoroki was wide awake. He was keeping an eye on the boy in front of him, making sure he didn't feel any discomfort. Midoriya slept calmly for a while, but just as todoroki was about to drift off, Midoriya started breathing fast and panicking.

Todoroki watched him, then pulled his head into his chest.
'It's okay...' todoroki whispered.
Tears soaked todorokis shirt, though Midoriya eventually calmed down and slept soundly. He twirled the teens hair in his fingers, then pushed it out of his face.

***

The next morning, the two of them woke up when todorokis alarm went off. Midoriya was snuggled into the taller boy, while todorokis arms were around him. Todoroki blushed, and thought 'damn, I bet this looks gay.'

Midoriya yawned and rolled over.
'Morning...' Midoriya mumbled.
Todoroki sat up. 'Morning... how do you feel?' He asked.
'Fine...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Are you sure? You could go see the nurse just in case...' todoroki said.

'No...' Midoriya mumbled.
He sat up, then held his head in his hands.
'Does your head hurt?' Todoroki asked.
He placed his hand on the boys forehead.
'You have a fever... maybe take the day off?' Todoroki suggested.

'No, it's fine... I'm just a bit anemic because of the blood loss...' Midoriya mumbled.
'I'll make breakfast, you rest a bit more...' todoroki said.
Midoriya laid back down.
'I'm sorry for causing you trouble...' Midoriya sighed.

'Don't say that... I'm the one who scared you and made you hit the vein...' todoroki said.
'It was an artery... but I was the one cutting in the first place..' Midoriya argued.
'Irrelevant, you weren't attempting suicide, right?' He mentioned.

'No..' Midoriya said.
'Then, you wouldn't have been trying to hit any major veins or arteries. That was my fault...'
Midoriya pouted and shut his eyes.
'I disagree.' He said.

Todoroki went to protest, but Midoriyas stomach growled and interrupted them. Midoriya blushed, todoroki smiled.
'I'll go make food, you can rest..' todoroki said as he left the room.

Midoriya sighed and held up both his hands. One was pale, pinker and swollen. He couldn't move his fingers much. He sighed and sat up. He made little fists with his hands.
'I'll be happy for mum.' He smiled, feeling sudden motivation to try be happier. 

He walked out into the kitchen, where todoroki was cooking up breakfast. Midoriya went into his room and got changed into his school clothes, then packed up his bag.

'Breakfast is ready!' Todoroki yelled.
Midoriya walked out of his room and sat down at the table. Todoroki sat a plate in front of him.
'Oh, you're already dressed?' Todoroki sat down with his own plate and began eating.

'Yes, because we have to leave in five minutes..' Midoriya smiled.
'Eh?' Todoroki pulled out his phone and looked at the time, then shrieked.
He shoved his food into his mouth then ran to his room.

Midoriya calmly ate with a little grin on. When he finished, he brushed his teeth and hair. Todoroki ran into the bathroom and brushed his teeth aggressively.
'Ready?' Midoriya asked as he slipped his shoes on.

'Yes!' Todoroki threw his bag over his shoulder and ran out the door.
Midoriya calmly left their dormitory and headed towards the campus.