ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹¹

(Third person)

When Todoroki got back to the dorm, Midoriya was cooking up soba.
'What are you making?' Todoroki asked.
'Tsukimi soba, is that what you want?' Midoriya looked up at him with a smile.

'Sounds good..' todoroki smiled.
'Good!' Midoriya cracked an egg onto a pan with one hand.
'So did you get full marks on the entrance exams?' Todoroki asked.
'Yeah, somehow...' Midoriya looked towards him.

'What did you get?' Midoriya asked.
'99%...' Todoroki looked up as he thought. 'I couldn't remember if phi was 1.618 or 1.681....'
'Oh, it's 1.618...' Midoriya smiled.
'Oh, I did that one.. I wonder what I got wrong then...' todoroki shrugged and got two bowls out.

He sat them on the small bench, then glanced at Midoriya. The smaller teen looked deep in thought. He chopped up spring onion, then looked up at todoroki and smiled.
'It's ready now..' Midoriya said.

He served up the bowls then handed one to todoroki. Todoroki took it with a smile, then sat it on the table.
'I'll get water..' todoroki said.
'Okay!' Midoriya said as he walked to the table and sat down with his bowl.

Todoroki sat a cup of water in front of him, and chopsticks next to him. The two of them ate silently, then todoroki washed up. Midoriya wiped over the table and made sure the bench was clean.
'Do you want to play Mario kart?' Todoroki asked.

'Oh! Sure..' Midoriya grinned.
They sat in the chairs, todoroki turned on the TV and got up Mario Kart. He handed Midoriya a controller.
'How do you play?' Midoriya asked.
'Hold down two and turn the remote to move...' todoroki explained.

'Okay..' Midoriya glanced up at the screen.
Todoroki picked rainbow road, and put a tiny smile on. Though, unlike what todoroki believed would happen, Midoriya came 1st easily. He only fell off once. And, he did it using one hand.

'You've played before?' Todoroki questioned.
'Nope! I just figured out that turning correctly depends on your speed, and the degree you turn at.' Midoriya smiled.
'Then... why did you play with one hand...' todoroki mumbled.

'Oh... my arms broken and it's a bit sore right now, I've used it a lot today..' Midoriya said.
'Broken? Why isn't it in a cast?' Todoroki asked.
'I got the cast off yesterday, now it's just wrapped up..' Midoriya pulled his sleeve up, showing the bandage around his arm and hand.

'Oh... okay...' todoroki picked another hard round.
He was salty, because he always won in Mario kart. But, Midoriya won again. And again, and again.
'Oh! I'm going to shower now.. I'm going out in the morning...' Midoriya smiled.

'Okay...' todoroki turned off the tv and put the remotes away, Midoriya grabbed his towel and clothes, then went into the bathroom. He locked the door, then dumped his stuff on the ground. He carefully took his clothes off, then stared at his arms.

One, broken, wrapped up in a bandage. The other, scars that reminded him of his last 7 weeks in middle school. Scars that Minato had given him. They were thin because of stitches thankfully, but he saw them as clear as ever. He looked towards his left shoulder, where wounds were present.

The ones he had given himself. Since the sewing pin hadn't been working, he had started cutting on his shoulder. They were already leaving scars, and he was running out of room. He let out a sigh as he unraveled the bandage on his broken arm. He turned on the shower, then hopped in and stood under it.

The shower steamed up around him, he inhaled sharply, then washed his face under the warm water. He washed his hair, then his body, then he turned off the shower. He put on his pyjamas, then realised it was short sleeved. He had grabbed he wrong pair.