ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁰

(Third person)

Aizawa and Nezu stood awkwardly in front of Midoriyas dorm.
'You knock..' Nezu mumbled.
'No! You.' Aizawa moved away from the door.
'Your so childish..' Nezu poked his tongue out and knocked on the door.

Todoroki opened the door and looked at them both.
'Hello Todoroki, nice to formally meet you.. I'm Mr, Principal, or Nezu... we have come for Midoriya, is he around?' Nezu asked.
'Oh, yeah come in... I'll go get him..' todoroki allowed the two men to walk in, then he walked into Midoriyas room.

He eventually came out with a half asleep teen that was in his pyjamas, who rubbed his tired eyes before noticing who came to visit.
'Good afternoon Midoriya... sorry if we woke you... I've just had a call from the hospital, your Uncle, Hiriku, was in a car accident... Aizawa is going to take you to the hospital-' Nezu was explaining, but Midoriya ran for the door and tugged it open.

Aizawa grabbed Midoriya and pulled him into a hug, Midoriya tried to squirm out of his grasp.
'Stop let me go! What if he's dead!?' Midoriya cried.
'He's in a stable condition, please don't stress...' Nezu smiled reassuringly.

'Just quickly put some clothes on and I'll take you to the hospital to visit...' Aizawa mumbled.
Midoriya calmed down a bit, then Aizawa let him go. He walked into his room to get changed. Aizawa looked towards todoroki. Todoroki was staring at Aizawa like he was expecting something.

Aizawa sighed.
'If this is about you know what, I'll talk to you tomorrow.' Aizawa mumbled.
'That's fine. Can I come to the hospital?' Todoroki asked.
'Yea sure...' Aizawa mumbled.

Midoriya walked out of his room. He had black trousers and a green jumper on, his eyes were full of tears.
'Ready?' Aizawa asked.
Midoriya nodded. Aizawa opened the door and walked out, Midoriya and todoroki followed.

They walked down to the teacher car parks. Aizawa walked up to a black Mercedes and unlocked it. The three of the hopped into the car. It was rather clean.
'Wow sir, I'm surprised your car is so clean...' todoroki mentioned.

'You can walk if you want?' Aizawa growled.
'Calm down it was a compliment...' todoroki poked his tongue out.
Aizawa started the car and drove off.
'Sure it was..' he mumbled.

After around 10 minutes of driving, they arrived at the hospital. Aizawa pulled into a park, Midoriya immediately jumped out of the car and ran into the hospital. He ran to the reception desk.
'Good afternoon what room is Hiriku Midoriya in??' Midoriya quickly asked in a distressed tone.

The lady handed him a visitor sticker.
'Hiriku Midoriya, is room 230... second floor on the left side...' the lady said.
Midoriya bowed then ran for the stairs. He ran up the stairs, then down the left hallway.
'230...230..' he muttered.

He eventually found room 230, then slid the door open.
'Excuse me!' Midoriya screeched.
Midoriya glanced over to the bed. Hiriku was sitting up looking out the window. He had a bandage around his head and arm, and his leg was in a cast.

'Uncle Hiriku!' Midoriya ran up to his bed and hugged him.
Hiriku looked at Midoriya and smiled. He pulled the teen into a hug.
'You got here quick... you didn't have to come..' Hiriku said quietly.

Midoriyas eyes filled with tears.
'Yes I did! What if I lost you too??' Midoriya cried.
'Don't be silly, I'm not going anywhere. I'm fine!' Hiriku ruffled up Midoriyas hair.
'No. Your speech is impaired, did you injure your ribs? It would hurt. And you leg is broken! What happened to you arm? And head! If you bled you could've gone into hemorrhagic shock! Or did you?!' Midoriya continued muttering aloud.

'Calm down problem child...' Aizawa mumbled as he walked into the room with todoroki.
'No!' Midoriya snapped at Aizawa.
Aizawa looked at Hiriku and held out his hand, 'I'm Aizawa Shota, Izukus homeroom teacher...'

Hiriku shook hands with Aizawa.
'I'm Hiriku Midoriya, thanks for looking after him...'
'Hiriku Midoriya? You run that strategies and advertisement business don't you?' Aizawa asked.
'Yes, thats me... and you run a company that designs and builds furniture correct?' Hiriku asked.

'Yeah, but an idiot told me to take a break and become a teacher for a few years...' Aizawa shrugged.
'Fair enough...' Hiriku smiled.
Todoroki walked up next to Aizawa and looked at Hiriku. He bowed.
'Good afternoon... I'm Todoroki Shoto, Midoriyas roommate...' todoroki said formally.

'Nice to meet you... I'm Hiriku Midoriya..' Hiriku smiled.
Todoroki smiled, he was happy Hiriku didn't ask about his old man.
Midoriya sighed and sunk down next to the bed.
'What's wrong little man..' Hiriku pat Midoriyas head.

Midoriya looked up at Hiriku with tears in his eye.
'I was scared that... I'd lose you too...' Midoriya mumbled.
'I told you.. I'm not going anywhere...' Hiriku pulled Midoriyas chubby cheeks. Midoriya pouted.

A lady looked into the room then walked in. Hiriku glanced at her and smiled.
'You didn't have to come...' he mumbled.
'Dont be silly. You were hit by a car!' She walked over and gave him a hug.
Midoriya glared at the unfamiliar women.

'Izuku, this is my girlfriend..' Hiriku proudly announced.
The lady looked at Izuku and smiled. He stood up and bowed.
'Nice to meet you! I'm Izuku Midoriya.' He held out his hand. The lady shook hands with him.

'I'm Kayo Hinaki... you can call me Kayo..' she smiled sincerely.
Midoriya assessed her smile, then decided she wasn't someone to be wary of.
'You can call me Izuku..' he smiled.

'This little cutie is my nephew! Isn't he cute? He will get all the ladies!' Hiriku ruffled up Midoriyas hair.
'Hey! I told you I'm not cute.' Midoriya pouted.
'Who are you fooling Midoriya?' Todoroki put his hands on his hips.

Midoriya blushed and looked away. Kayo smiled.
'Izu, Kayo went to high school with me. You might meet the love of your life in high school too!' He grinned happily.
'Except you were a perverted teenager and all the girls avoided you and your group of friends.' Kayo sighed.

'What about in our last year? You hung out with me then!' Hiriku pouted.
'Because you calmed down and focused on your studies...' Kayo smiled and sat on the bed, 'now look at you, running your own business that works for the Shigaraki company...'

'Oh! And guess what! Mr. Shigaraki was in the car that I was hit by! He was going back to his building from a meeting, and his driver didn't see me crossing the road, and bam!' Hiriku explained.
Midoriya flinched at the name Shigaraki. He started trembling. It was his fault his uncle was in hospital.

Hiriku glanced at Midoriya and frowned.
'Are you ok?? I'm sorry.. talking about car accidents would make you scared..' Hiriku mumbled.
Midoriya looked at his uncle and smiled sadly.
'N-no.. I'm fine...' he mumbled.

Hiriku pulled Midoriya into a hug.
'You don't have to be strong all the time...' Hiriku said.
Midoriya hugged him and stayed silent. He looked over at Aizawa.
'I'm staying... I'm not coming to school tomorrow.' Midoriya stated.

'Ehh? Are you sure?' Aizawa asked.
'Yes.. I want to look after him, his leg is broken...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Okay, I'll let the principal know...' Aizawa mumbled.
'Todoroki I want to talk to you...' Midoriya mumbled. Todoroki nodded.

Midoriya grabbed todorokis hand and dragged him out of the room.
'Sorry... will you still come on Saturday for lunch?' Midoriya asked.
Todoroki held both Midoriyas hands.

'Of course I will...' todoroki smiled.
'Okay.. then, sleep over and... we can... go on our date, on Sunday...' Midoriya shyly mumbled while averting his eyes from the taller boy in front of him.
Todoroki smiled, then pulled the boy into a hug.
'Sounds great... then, send me the address when you can..' todoroki said.

Midoriya nodded, then they walked back into the room.