ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁵

(Third person)

Time passed slowly, but he remained on that floor. No matter how hard he thought. He couldn't come up with anything. He stared at his broken phone. Even if he'd still had the recorded evidence, they still would've threatened to assassinate everyone he cared about if he shared it.

iPhones don't have SD cards, so he couldn't retrieve the data. He took the SIM card out of the phone so he could use it in his old phone.

It was pointless. He forgot business people could be selfish enough to hire assassins, and it made him furious.

He couldn't tell the police. What if they were paid by Shigaraki to dismiss the case, stay quiet, pass information to the company?

Boom- everyone is dead.

If they weren't paid to keep quiet and pass information to the company? They wouldn't have stayed quiet, files would be made and hackers from the LOV company would've found them.

Boom- the end for Midoriyas small drops of happiness and hope.

If the police tried to ensure safety to the people Midoriya cares about, heck, maybe they would end up dead too.

Boom- unnecessary deaths.

Though, he could think of one thing. One way to save everyone, except himself.

Unfortunately, he had to go to the last lesson of the day. So he pulled himself up off the floor, then dawdled out of the meeting room.

His body felt like jelly, he thought he would collapse. He felt like he was sick all over again. The bell went for the final lesson to start.
'Dam..' he mumbled to himself.
He jogged through the long hallways of the school, until he finally made it to class 1A. Self study, with Aizawa.

He slid the door open, and walked in late to class. Everyone was chatting amongst themselves, Aizawa looked up from his sleeping bag.
'Why are you late?' He questioned.
'Had a meeting...' Midoriya mumbled.

He sat down in his chair, then pulled his laptop out of his bag that hung by his desk. He quickly typed away, finishing off all the work he missed at school yesterday and any assignments that he had been given. He then closed his laptop, and walked up to the teachers desk.

Aizawa looked up at him.
'Could you please give me the test to move up to 3A business...' Midoriya asked in a monotone.
'Yes, but why do you want to move up?' Aizawa questioned.

Midoriya sighed and looked away.
'Because I'm really interested in business and the 1A corse is too easy.' He lied.
'Why are you lying?' Aizawa observed.

'Does it matter why I want to go up in business?' Midoriya asked.
'No... I'll give you the test tomorrow, then...' Aizawa mumbled.
'Thank you..' Midoriya mumbled.

'Is something wrong, problem child? You seem stressed..' Aizawa mumbled.
'Hm? I'm fine... I just didn't get much sleep last night..' Midoriya smiled and chuckled nervously.
'Hmm? Then, are you still sick, or is it nightmares?' Aizawa asked.

'Huh? I haven't had many nightmares lately... I think it's just insomnia...' Midoriya sighed, he didn't like lying and making excuses. He was just stressed because he didn't know how to deal with Shigaraki. Though, for now his best option was to play along.

'Okay...' Aizawa doubtfully said.
Midoriya returned to his seat. He did extensive research in business topics, trying to somewhat prepare himself for the test. He wasn't confident with his knowledge in the business field, he'd never been interested in it.

The lesson went slow for Midoriya, he had completely zoned out of what he was doing. He didn't even notice that the bell had rung. Todoroki walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, he flinched and looked towards todoroki.