ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ²⁸

(Third person)

It was the third lesson, Midoriya was doing the test while others were doing self study. Todoroki stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. He stopped in front of Aizawas desk. Aizawa looked up at him from his laptop.

'Yes?' Aizawa asked.
'I need to talk to you privately...' Todoroki stated.
'Right now?' Aizawa asked.
'Yes, with Momo.' Todoroki said.

Aizawa stood up, 'm'kay, meet me in front of the classroom when you get her..'
Aizawa walked out of the classroom. Todoroki collected Momo, then went out to Aizawa.

'So what is it?' Aizawa leaned against the wall.
'It's about Midoriya. Shigaraki must've done something... no, he definitely did...' todoroki said.
'Huh? What do you mean?' Momo asked.

'Midoriya had a meeting with Shigaraki yesterday, he was probably trying to get a successor...' todoroki explained.
'Ever since that meeting, he's been acting strange...' Aizawa mentioned.

'I agree. Normally he sleeps in my room because of his nightmares, but last night he didn't... and I don't think he slept at all... this morning he showered with his clothes on...' todoroki said.
'He sleeps in you room? Like in your bed with you?' Aizawa asked.

'That part is irrelevant! What matters is the fact he isn't acting like his normal self..' todoroki folded his arms and pouted.
'..right, well did you ask him about it?' Aizawa asked.
'Yes, I asked him if Shigaraki did anything... he broke down and cried, then told me not to ask about it..' todoroki explained.

'That bastard..' Aizawa clicked his tongue, 'since your parents are rival companies with the LOV, I'm sure you understand what kind of man he is... and what he does to get his own way...'
The two teens nodded.

'He tried to poison a wine he gifted to my parents...' Momo clenched her fist.
'Not that I care what happens to my old man, but he's sent spies in a couple times, tried to have assassins kill him once...' todoroki explained.

'Then, since Midoriya is the top student, he was recruited... but from what I know, Midoriya isn't fond of business..' Aizawa muttered.
'He doesn't care for it, he told me he wants to study medicine or science...' todoroki mentioned.

'Which is why there was no reason for him to accept, unless he was forced to. That's the most likely outcome of that meeting...' Aizawa mumbled.
'Then footage must be on the cameras right? Maybe that can provide us evidence?' Momo asked.

'Possibly, though we could be overthinking the matter. He might not be in such a predicament.. our best corse of action is to talk to the principal. I'll email him, then have a conversation with him.. I'll update you on what we can do then..' Aizawa mumbled, then walked back into the classroom.

Todoroki and Momo looked at each other.
'Keep a close eye on him.. he has self mutilation problems doesn't he?' Momo asked.
'You knew?' Todoroki whispered.
'I saw his wrist today, I don't blame him I guess... he's been through a lot.. But it's not a healthy way to deal with things at all...' Momo mumbled.

Todoroki sighed. 'Yeah, let's get back to class though...' he mumbled.
The two of them walked into the classroom. Aizawa sent a quick email to the principal, then stared at Midoriya. The teen looked exhausted, but was writing away at the test.

The end of the lesson came quick, and Midoriya flinched when the bell went. He took the test up to Aizawa and sat it on his desk.
'How do you think you went?' Aizawa asked.
'Huh? I-I um.. didn't finish it so.. I don't know..' Midoriya fidgeted with his fingers and looked down.

'You need 85% correct to get into 3A... do you think you got that much right?' Aizawa leaned back in his chair and picked up the test.
Midoriya shrugged.