ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ³⁵

(Third person)

It was a new day, the day Todoroki and Midoriya were going on their date. They were both sitting up the back of the bus in awkward silence.
'So.. um... where are we going?' Midoriya asked quietly.

'It's a secret... I've planned out whole day...' todoroki smiled happily.
Midoriya smiled at his smile, then rested his head on todorokis shoulder. 'Okay...'
Todoroki brushed his fingers through Midoriyas hair. They sat happily and quietly for a while.

'We are almost at our stop now...' Todoroki pressed the stop button on the bus.
Midoriya swung his bag over his shoulder and prepared himself to get off. The bus driver pulled up to the stop, Todoroki and Midoriya stood up. The two of them hopped of the bus, Midoriya looked around, they were at a bowling arena.

'Oh! Bowling! Are we going bowling?' Midoriya asked.
'Yeah...' Todoroki held Midoriyas hand.
Midoriya dragged Todoroki into the building with an excited grin on. Todoroki headed to the front desk and paid, then the two of them walked to their aisle.

'I've only been bowling once before...' Midoriya mentioned as he picked up a bowling ball.
'Really? I use to go a lot with my siblings...' Todoroki picked up a heavy ball.
Midoriya looked up at his name, then at the pins. He studied the alley, then bowled his ball. He got seven pins down.

'Hmm.. okay...' Midoriya mumbled.
'What?' Todoroki asked.
'Oh, I was just thinking about how fast to throw the ball compared to the length and width of the alley...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Oh... why?' Todoroki asked.
'So I can get strikes..' Midoriya bowled the ball down the alley, he got a spare.

'I don't think you can actually use math and predictions to get strikes...' Todoroki said as he bowled his ball down the alley, he got a strike.
'Really? I think it's possible...' Midoriya picked up his ball, then bowled it down the aisle. He got a strike. 'See?'

'That would've been luck... It's about technique...' Todoroki bowled the ball down the isle, he got a strike again. Midoriya pouted, then bowled and got a strike.
'Perhaps... but I have bad techniques, and I'm still getting strikes...' Midoriya smiled.

They spent the game complaining about if it is possible to get a strike using math, and at the end, Midoriya had won. He had 10 strikes and 1 spare.
'I think I'm right...' Midoriya grinned.
Todoroki sighed, he had 6 strikes in the end.

'Well anyway... let's go, we have movie reservations...' todoroki smiled.
Midoriya gasped. 'Really?? Let's go!'
After returning their gear, Midoriya dragged Todoroki out of the building. They walked across the road to a shopping centre, where they found the cinema. Todoroki had preordered tickets, so they walked right in and sat down.

It wasn't long before the movie started. Midoriya munched on the popcorn while he watched the movie, a cheerful smile wiped across his face. Todoroki was to captivated by how cute he thought Midoriya appeared, he couldn't concentrate on the movie. He glanced towards Midoriyas hand, then placed his hand on top.

Midoriya gazed up at Todoroki. He scrutinised the taller teen, then their hands. He let out a soft chuckle, then held todorokis hand loosely. The shorter teen rested his head on the taller ones shoulder. The two of them watched the movie until it's end. 

At the end of the movie, they headed to a restaurant hand in hand. They didn't speak much, nor did they find the silence uncomfortable. They found seats in a restaurant and ordered food, then they talked about their favourite foods. Todoroki told Midoriya he loved cold soba, Midoriya told him he loved Katsudon, which is what they ordered.

After lunch, they caught a bus back to their dorm. Midoriya was relieved to be back, he missed their dorm room.
'Do you have homework?' Todoroki asked.
'I don't...' Midoriya slipped his coat off and hung it over his chair.