ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹⁹

(Third person)

'Please don't hurt yourself..' todoroki pleaded the boy that he held in his arms.
Midoriyas eyes faded a little. He was trembling.
'Did you take it from the cupboard...' he mumbled.

'Yes.. sorry... I didn't want you to hurt yourself...' todoroki said.
'Oh... I see..' Midoriya mumbled quietly.
You killed her! Should've been you!

Midoriya began to panic, he squirmed out of todorokis grasp.
'I need it!' He said as he ran off to his room. Todoroki got up and followed him. Midoriya reached into the pocket of his jacket and pulled out a spare blade.

He glanced towards todoroki and pushed him out.
'Ignore me go to bed.' Midoriya panicked as he closed his door on his roommate. He sat in front of the door and pulled up his sleeve. It should've been you!!
Midoriya sliced the blade across his arm. The thoughts calmed down a little.

'Midoriya! Midoriya open the door!' Todoroki knocked repeatedly on the door.
Midoriya ignored him and stared at the blood that was dripping down his arm. Todoroki tried to open the door, but Midoriya was sitting in front of it so it wouldn't budge.

'Please! I can help you?' Todoroki pleaded.
Midoriya held the blade on his arm and carefully drew a vertical line.
'Sorry mum.. sorry for killing you...' he whispered, tears were filling his eyes and making his vision cloudy.

He continued deepening the vertical wound in his arm. The balcony door swung open, making a loud noise. Midoriya flinched, which forced the blade across his arm in a diagonal direction. Blood spurted out of the wound.

Midoriya dropped the blade and instinctively put his hand over the wound. Todoroki rushed over.
'Shit!' Todoroki stressed.
'Language...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Is now the best time to comment on that?' Todoroki asked.

'It's fine... I can deal with this..I'm okay now' Midoriya mumbled. 'Pass me any shirt from my cupboard....'
Todoroki stared at the boy, then pulled a shirt out from the cupboard. Midoriya put it over the wound and applied pressure.

'Please Get me a sock, a long one..' Midoriya mumbled.
Todoroki rummaged through the drawers, then handed Midoriya a long sock. Midoriya tied it around his upper arm tightly. He let out a shaky breath.
'That's going to cut of the circulation!' Todoroki said.

'I'd rather a temporarily paralysed arm than circulatory collapse to occur. This artery is luckily not a major one and I've only slightly damaged it... it should clot soon since i'm only producing about 110mm of systolic pressure...' Midoriya closed his eyes and held his arm above his head. He pressed his fingers on his neck.

'89..' he mumbled.

'I'll call an ambulance..' todoroki pulled out his phone.
'No. If you do that I'll disturb everyone. Sorry... you should go sleep...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Stop it!' Todoroki spat.

Midoriya flinched and opened his eyes. Todoroki looked hurt.
'You're always trying to do things on your own! Won't you let me help? I want to help you!' Todoroki stated.
Midoriya stared at him. The two remained silent for a bit.

'You're right... sorry... I've always been independent, I'm not use to receiving help... but please don't call anyone...' Midoriya said weakly.
'Then, what can I do?' Todoroki asked.
'90..' Midoriya mumbled.

'Could you... clean up the blood on the floor?' Midoriya asked.
'Yes... do you want me to help you get to bed?' Todoroki asked.
'I can do it...' Midoriya mumbled.

Todoroki frowned and picked the boy up. He carried him to the bed and laid him down carefully.
'You just relax...' todoroki said. He walked out of the room to collect cleaning supplies.
Midoriya placed his fingers back on his neck and kept his injured arm elevated.

'102....' he mumbled.
Todoroki walked in and began cleaning. Midoriya inhaled slowly, but sharply.
'Todoroki... So far I'm losing around 15% of my blood volume... my heart rate is elevated.. if I pass out, call someone.. I think I've gone into class 2 hemorrhagic shock...' Midoriya mumbled.

'Shouldn't we call someone now? What if it's too late later? Midoriya I know you don't want to but it's the right thing to do..' todoroki said.
'No, because if you do I'll be to scared to ever ask you for help.. I'll be afraid that you'll tell...' Midoriya mumbled, his eyes began to tear up.
'Okay, okay... just explain what this hemorrhagic stuff is..' todoroki sat on the end of his bed.

'Hemorrhagic shock is the depletion of intravascular volume through blood loss to the point of being unable to match the tissues demand for oxygen..' Midoriya mumbled. (easy English; when you lose blood and your red blood cells can't transport oxygen to organs and tissue at the required speed)

Todoroki thought hard.
'Okay.. and what's class 2?' He asked.
'When you lose between 15% and 30% of your total blood volume (I think, unless it was 15-40% I can't remember). Systolic pressure may fluctuate but normally stays the same, heart rate increases to between 100 and 125 BPM...' Midoriya said.

Todoroki nodded and sighed.
'I'm sorry... I didn't know what to do... I don't know any other ways to make the voices and thoughts go away...' Midoriya mumbled.
'Stay with me... that worked yesterday, didn't it?' Todoroki smiled.

'But I-' Midoriya went to speak, but Todoroki cut him off.
'I don't mind. You're not getting in my way. I told you Midoriya, I want to help. I'll do what I can...' Todoroki held Midoriyas hand. Midoriya smiled a little.

Around ten minutes later, Midoriya took the sock off his arm, and unraveled the shirt. The bleeding had finally stopped. He carefully placed a wet clean shirt on the wound to clean it, then let it dry naturally.
'Any little bump and it'll bleed..' Midoriya mumbled.

He placed cut up cloth on top of the wound, then wrapped wound tape around it to hold it in its place. Todoroki carefully bandaged up the teens arm and placed a sling over his head. He leaned down and kissed Midoriyas hand.

'There, all better...' todoroki smiled.
Midoriya blushed. 'My mum use to do that...'
'Yeah? I can kiss all your injuries better now.' Todoroki smiled, wondering if that sounded gay.
'You're a nice guy todoroki..' Midoriya giggled.

Todoroki carried Midoriya into his room, and carefully laid him down. He hopped in the bed next to him and carefully held him. Midoriya fell asleep almost instantly.