Chapter 7, Did she dump you?

Jason's POV

''We all have a part in this, so I don't care how, but do your part.'' I look at his scarred face. My voice sounds harsh and commending. I hate this guy for that he did but I get it, I would have done the same if I was in his position.

A little bit further down the hall, I see someone walking out of the restroom, so I stop talking. Not just someone, Cira walks out of the restroom, her dark eyes are on me but she looks away almost immediately.

Did she hear us?

She turns around and walks around the corner.

I guess she didn't and if she did she wouldn't know that we were talking about here.

''Great she probably thinks I'm a jerk now,'' I whisper to myself when she is out of sight.

''Does that matter?'' Diaro asks me.

I look up at him. Why does he think he can ask me that? He looks at the ground when my eyes meet his.

But he is right, it doesn't matter.

''You just be nice to her, you are the only one who can and report back to us when there is something we should know.''

He nods and walks on.

I lean against the wall. I'm done with classes for today. Only tomorrow and then the first week would be over.

I hate this, I truly do.

It took a lot in me during the lunch break not to walk up to Ashley. To tell her to shut up.

What if Cira will get a negative opinion about me, just by hearing things from others.

She smiles at me tho, she didn't do that the first time we met. But back then she knew I was a werewolf and that I came to her school for her. She probably thought I was a creep, just watching her all the time.

Maybe this is a second chance. Maybe I can get to know her again and then without the supernatural stuff.

I shake my head and walk out of the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday morning, I have a free period. Dimelo, Karim, Darim, Vanessa, Kate, and Lissa are sitting in a large free area with computers and tables you can work on. We're sitting in the center of the room. Some of us on the chairs others leaning on the table.

They are very loud laughing and talking. Dimelo is making fun of his mother's new boyfriend. The man is ''bigger'', and Dimelo doesn't like him. His parents got divorced a year ago. When his dad told him he had a boyfriend Dimelo got mad the first couple of days, It was the day he had that fight with Klaus. He really felt bad afterward because he normally doesn't do or say stuff like that. From hearing the stories I'm pretty sure his mother's new boyfriend is a nice man so he will get over it. But for the next couple of days, we will hear jokes about his weight.

I don' really pay attention to them joking around. My attention is focused on Cira being the only other person in this area.

She sits in the corner with her earphones in, doing some homework. Her hair is a little longer, wavy falling over her shoulders, she normally straightens it. She has her glasses on and no make-up so her eyes look smaller and her skin paler. She wears a big sweater with jeans. She looks different, not happy.

''Just go over there and talk to her,'' Darim says.

I now hear that they are all silent and looking at me and then Cira.

I look at them and shake my head. ''No she is doing her homework,'' I say and see Karim look at me.

Vanessa turns on her chair and looks at me. ''You dumped her and now you what? Still liking her?'' her voice is full of judgment.

''I didn't dump her,'' I comment directly.

I look back at Cira and her eyes meet mine. Great I got caught again. Her eyes shoot from me to the others, she sees the whole group looking at her so she quickly looks away.

Dimelo turns to me again.''Did she dump you?'' he asks.

Yeah, something like that.

''Did you break up because of her accident? Because she looks like that?'' Kate asks, looking a bit shocked.

I look at her and I swear if my eyes could spit fire they would.

"Like what?'' I ask her as unfriendly as intended.

She raises her hand, ''I didn't say she looks bad, I'm just saying she doesn't look the same she did as before,''

I nod and look away. She doesn't look the same.

''Well none of us would be the same if we been through what she has been through,'' Lissa says and offers me a smile. She and Karmin ask me the most about her. She had really been nice through all of this.

Cira keeps her eyes on her book for the rest of the time.

I know she wouldn't admit it but she looks at me often. Well, I let her, because she won't look at me when I'm looking at her. I would act like I don't notice her looking but I did 95% of the time.

5 minutes before the bell rings she starts collecting her things and putting them in her back. Now I look away from her, in de direction of my friend. I don't want her to know me, this time as the creep who is always looking at her.

Dimelo is showing us a meme while the girls talk about hair coloring. Karim and Darim laugh hard and I just smile along without reading it.

I know she walked our group when a vanilla, lavender scent hit my nose. I breathe in and try my best not to look up.

When she is just about the walkout of my view I look up, to see her look back at me with a hint of curiosity in her eyes.

A/N

Hello hello, sooo is there anything you would like in this book.

Like more about the pack live or more about her friends? Just let me know!