Chapter 13, locked up

A/N

Hola, 
Thanks to all the people who read the story I'm so thankful. I'm really busy that why I don't upload much. 

This chapter is my favorite one from this book so far so I hope you will like it. Let me know what you think!! 

I hang up my coat and take off my shoes, ignoring the surprised and relieved expressions on my mother's and sisters' faces and just walk straight to my bedroom.

I'm not feeling like talking about today or why I'm looking normal again. Today was supposed to be a fresh start but it was just a big step back. I really can't stand my friends anymore. I feel angry towards Ashley but on the other hand, she can help me figure out what happened.

Diaro is just weird, I'm really gonna ask him about it.

And Jason, I don't know what I should think about him. He is just one big mystery witch I need to figure out before I can on going with my life.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning when I enter the school it's almost empty. I'm half an hour early so I get why. I just put my stuff in my locker and go to the restroom. When I look in the mirror I see both the old Cira and the broken Cira. I decided to wear normal clothes but I didn't put as much effort into my hair and makeup as yesterday.

15 minutes before the first class start I decide to go to Mr. Red to return my elevator card.
When I enter the gym area I already see some people enter the locker rooms.

Trough the windows I see Mr. Red preparing the gym, some soccer goals, and a basketball court. He directly looks up when I enter the gym.

''Goodmorning Mr. Rode,'' I say and wave. ''I'm here to return the elevator key'' I hold up the card.

He had a ned filled with basked balls in his hands. ''Hai , Cira!'' He throws them down and looks at me with bright eyes.

''Are you feeling better?'' he separates the ball into pair so every basked in the gym has 2 balls.

''Yeah, I'm fine, I will participate in the next PE class.'' I smile at him.

He laughs and starts walking towards the storage area to get some more stuff.

''That's great news,'' He looks around him to see what else he needs.''You can just hang the key in my office you know in they key hanger thing.''

I nod and turn around to leave and see some kids entering the gym trough the other door. Most of them are boy's but that not weird. Girls almost always take longer to get in. Doing their hair and makeup in front of the mirror.

''You know how the door works right?'' Mr. Red yell just when I'm leaving the gym.

''Yep.'' I call back.

He is always very nice. When someone needs something from the office he always lets people take it. That's why everyone knows how that door works.

When I'm in front of the office the door is almost closed, there is just one little piece of wood stopping it from locking.

I push open the door and directly on the right, there is a cabin with the key in the wall. 

With my foot, I hold the door open while I reach for the key cabin. It's to far away for me to hang the key. I lean on the sink under the cabin, I stretch my arm as far as I can.

''Jesus,'' I stand on my toes and look behind me to see if I'm not too far to keep the door open.

 I feel someone taking the key out of my hand. ''Let me help you,'' I take a step back as that person hangs the key in place.