Chapter 15, tutor

Cira's pov

I get out the room as soon as the door opens. 

I don't like the fact that I don't know why I feel so comfortable in the presence of someone I don't even remember. In months I haven't felt so chill, so relaxed. Why the boy my friend don't wanna talk about, the boy who showed up in the hospital. 

Dearing lunch, I meet up with my friend again.  They are already near the canteen eating their lunch. When Indira sees me, I see her say some thing to the others before they all turn silent and look at me.

Humm not suspicious at al.

''Hey, sorry we couldn't come and get you. We had a exams an weren't allowed to leave the room.'' Sylvana apologizes and smiles at me.

I grab my bread from my back and take a bite. ''It's fine'' I smile back at her, I totally get it. 

''Yeah and I didn't see your messages, my wifi was off,'' Jade joins us, she was standing with Kendall. A lot happened between them in the time I was gone, they are constantly together.

I nod and smile while I see her smiling at kendall.

''How did you get locked in tho?'' she asks as she looks back at me.

 ''Well...'' Do I need to tell them the whole story? They don't tell me anything.

''Well someone helped me put back the elevator key and forget that dor.''

Jade lifts her begal to her mouth, and just when she is about to take a bite she asks '' Ohw you weren't alone?''

I focus back on my bread and shake my head. My silence makes them curious because they all look at me waiting to tell them  who it was.

But no, I ignore them and just eat. 

''Soo...?'' Sylvana looks at me.

I shrug my shoulders, ''So what?'' The sandwich my mom made me is really nice. It has some cream cheese and cucumber. While I inspect my sandwich I see Dani and Jade rais their eyebrows at each other.

Jade is of course the one speaking up again. ''Who were you stuck with?'' 

Maybe their reaction will give something away. I will just be casual and check their expression.

I will look at Indira when I say it, she doesn't have a poker face at all. If someone will give something away it would be her.

She is just putting another cookie in her mouth when I said, ''Jason,''

Her eyes go wide and she stops chewing instantly, she breaks eye contact with me and I see her look at Jade. Why so shocked? There is something with that boy and I will find out about it. 

''Ohww okee,'' Jade says and smiles. She has the best poker face of us all but I know that if I really try I can find out she is lying about something.

I nod and take another bite as I scan Sylvana's and Dani's faces. Dani stares at me as Sylvana looks away.

''So what did you talk about,'' Dani asks finally looking away. She tries to sound casual but I know she is fishing for info, which I'm not gone give them unless they tell me stuff.

The other girls also look at me waiting for my answer.

''Nothing special,'' I look at them and they don't seem satisfied with my answer, ''Why? Was there something we should be talking about?''

''No...'' Dani quickly responds. 

''Okay'' I look away and see Jason coming this way, his eyes are already focused on me. When our eyes meet he smiles at me, just an awkward smile. He looks away and brushes his fingers through his hair  before looking at me again. Pff he really is good-looking, beautiful hair, smile, and those eyes. 

When he is almost near me I notice my Italian class book in his hand. I must have fallen out of my bag. 

My friends notice him walking towards us and they all turn to him to see what's about to happen.

When he is near us he only looks at me. ''Hai,'' he says and smiles again. His eyes slowly scan my face. He staring and he doesn't even try to hide it.

''Hai,'' I say back and return the smile. His eyes are a darkish green, I have never seen eyes like this. I know I have just seen him but his looks keep taking my attention. But it's, not just that. I know there is something behind those eyes. And I know he is looking for it in my eyes.

He hands me the book,'' You dropped this,'' hearing his voice I realized we were just looking at each other for a longer time than is usually the case with people. I know my friends noticing it because they are staring at us too.

''Oh, thank you,'' I grab the book and put it in my bag.

He nods his head, looks at my friends and turns away.

Jason's POV

I walk away from her, but just before I turn the corner I let myself look back at her. She is still looking at me, with confusion all over her face. My eyes shoot at the book in her hand. There is no way I'm not talking to her again. It may be selfish of me but I need to talk to her and spent time with her and I know just the way I'm gonne do that.

I'm gonne learn Italian, and I'm for sure not good at it so I probably need a tutor. There is just one person at this school who can teach me.

Cira's POV

I'm done, I'm going find out the truth and he is the one who's going tell me. There is something going on and I need to know.