Volume 1 Chapter 8 Secrets Revealed

They were all impressed but one person. All Might said that the Hero's won and said to head back outside before the next round.
Deku stopped headlocking Tenya and smiled normally. And walked back towards where he left Shinso. "Hey Shinso I'm sorry about that surprise." Deku nervously says and rubs his head. Deku melts the glue with his purple fire quirk. Shinso is Deku's friend so he lets it go, it was training after all. "Hey no problem, I'm not shocked at all Deku, it was pretty cool not going to lie."  Shinso smiles at Deku "Really? Well I'm just glad you aren't mad at me." Deku smiles back. They both head out of the building, and just before Shinso does he reverses his quirk so Ochaco can leave too. And Tenya comes out last in shock and fearing for his life. He knows not to mess with Deku ever again, he's glad that he's on his good side. All Might walks over to Deku and Shinso,"Well done students. I need to talk to the two of you after school today." He says that and goes back to the observation room. The two friends look at each other in confusion. After that awkward conversation the rest of the students went up against each other.

Few hours later: It's time to go home. Deku and Shinso are about to walk home but they get stopped by All Might at the training ground beta. "HEY YOU TWO STOP!" They are still in their outfits and they are about to leave the training ground when All Might stops them dead in their tracks. They turn around and see All Might pointing at them. Especially at Deku, which is weird because he hasn't done anything wrong. Shinso,"All Might what's up?"
All Might doesn't look his happy self. He's gritting his teeth in anger directly at Deku. "Shinso who is this kid? What is he to you?!" Deku looks at All Might in a confused look. Deku," Hi I'm Deku Aizawa and I'm Shinso Childhood Friend. It's nice to meet you All Might, I've heard alot about you." He says that and smiles genuinely at All Might. All Might walks over to Deku and scowls at him. Shinso," What's Wrong All Might... Will you stop looking at Deku like that.. and Tell us why we are still here..." Shinso got so upset he accidentally used his quirk brainwash. All Might started to confess out of nowhere,"I stopped you both from going home because I think he has a quirk that allows him to use multiple quirks. Just like One For All, He's a threat in my eyes. And if I have to I'll kill him before he hurts you. I want to know his intentions of being here." All Might gets out of the trance and freaks out at Shinso."Why did you do that now I have to kill him for sure now!"

Shinso,"YOU FUCKING IDIOT... HES MY FRIEND.. IF YOU TOUCH HIM ILL KILL YOU MYSELF... HE WAS BORN THIS WAY, YOU IDIOT!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM!!!!"
Deku sees his friend defend him and put his life on the line to protect him. Deku smiles at his friend and steps right in front of All Might and looks serious and says in a serious tone of voice,"Look All Might I'm a orphan and Mr. Aizawa adopted me a long time ago, when I saw my best friend die right in front of my eyes. That triggered the Awakening of my quirk, I took his quirk without knowing it. My best friend back then was Katsuki Bokugo he and I went everywhere together. But one day someone hit him with a car, I held his lifeless body in my arms and watched him die not being able to do anything to save him. After that day I wanted to be a HERO! Then Eraserhead aka Shota Aizawa showed up on the scene and saved me from despair. He inspired me to be the hero I wanted to be, to this very day. Then I went to a new junior high school. The first day I met Shinso and saved him from being bullied by 3 kids. Then the principal was arrested for trying to kill me. Yet again I defended my friends and family. If you really think I'm evil then kill me right here and right now. But if not how about you get to know me as a person before you slaughter a student in cold blood." Deku said all of that in a straight face. And some of it he clenched his fist in frustration of bringing up the past. Shinso didn't know about Deku's backstory before he met him and it almost made him cry hearing it all. All Might heard all of this and uncleanched his fist and went back to smiling. "You are right I'm sorry for jumping the gun on this. I will get to know you as a person and then I'll decide if you are pure evil or not."

While this was happening between the 3 someone was hearing everything that was being said. It was eraserhead Deku's Father. He got worried that Deku didn't come home so he went out looking for him and saw and heard everything that just happened. He was just about to intervene and save his son but his son acted accordingly to the situation at hand. And used words instead of fists to stop the fight. Aizawa was really proud of his son.

But then something else unexpected happened. As Deku and Shinso were walking away All Might grabbed Deku and started choking him. Shinso,"WHY ALL MIGHT YOU JUST SAID YOU WOULD GIVE HIM A CHANCE!!!"     "As if I would give a villan a chance to hurt my friends!"
Deku was choking and he really didn't want to fight back but very soon he will have too. Then Eraserhead drops behind All Might and used his quirk to stop him from hurting his son. " YOU GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY SON!!"
Mr. Aizawa says in a very scary and angry voice. Aizawa pulls All Might backwards with his scarf. Causing All Might to drop Deku to the ground. Shinso runs over to Deku and helps him up to his feet.
"Aizawa just get out of here I don't want to hurt you."
"You have no idea what you just did... You hurt my son, and I can't forgive you!" All Might looks suprised because he didn't the part that Deku said he was Aizawa's son. "Wait....He's your son?" "YES he's my son and you just tried to kill him. I can't forgive you not even the #1 hero...!!" All Might goes quiet for a bit...
Fortunately Deku has a recorder in his hero costume. He clicked the button as Soon as All Might stopped them two at the very beginning. All Might and Aizawa and Shinso don't know this but Deku does. He put it in just case a problem like this happened.

"SO if he's your son then he grew up with you... And you know how he is... Is he villian material?"
"Of course not I taught him right and wrong. All Might I know what's going on, I heard it all... So please calm down. I assure you that my son isn't a villan."

Back to Deku: He just got dropped by All Might and is now trying to breathe. He's gasping for air, he's very weak now, All Might is very strong and really tried to kill him right then. Shinso is right next to Deku comforting him, trying to get him to calm down. Deku is freaking out, he said everything about his past and it meant nothing to All Might. He talked about his old friends death, and is now having a PTSD Panic attack... Deku falls to his knees and starts hyperventilating and his vision starts to get blurry. He can't see anything or hear it's all faded like if he's underwater drowning. Shinso,"Deku I'm here, can you hear me. Deku!!!" Deku starts crying hysterically, and grabbing his chest as he feels a stabbing pain in his heart. He can't speak as his chest gets tighter and tighter. He can barely see what's happening infront of him.. he wants to help his Dad but he can't get up.. he reaches at the direction of his Dad and tries to speak but chokes. He can't hear Shinso yelling his name. He can't do anything about what's happening... He feels like he's fading away in the dark... Shinso,"DEKU PLEASE NOOO!!!"  

Aizawa and All Might are fighting through words and then finally get to the decision that Deku isn't evil. Aizawa and All Might stop fighting and become friends again. But Aizawa doesn't forgive him. Then they hear Shinso screaming Deku's name. They run over to the two kids and see Shinso crying over Deku's body. Deku is barely conscious and is mumbling nonsense. Aizawa looks down at his son that's suffering and says,"It's happening again.. Look what you did to my son All Might, WTF!!" All Might looks at young Deku and gets really guilty of what he caused. "What is happening to him?" Aizawa gets on his knees and pulls Deku to his chest and hugs him. "He has PTSD about his past and his friend that died infront of him all those years ago. When you didn't listen to what he said about his past he must of freaked out and had a panic attack. He was in pain talking about his past, but he talked about it anyway to prove a point that he wants to be a hero than be a villan. But you ignored his cry for help (figuratively) and now he's suffering in his own mind." (Aizawa)  "I didn't realize until now that I was in the wrong, some hero I am." All Might looks down at the suffering kid and starts to cry of guilt. Aizawa cries as well while hugging his son tightly. "I'm so sorry son I failed you." Shinso is crying still over his hurt friend, he couldn't do anything to help him in that situation. They all stand and sit around there for a while until Deku calms down and wakes up. Shinso could use his quirk but that would be evil to do. They want him to recover naturally.

To be continued...