Volume 2 Chapter 1 Sports Festival

Previously-
Aizawa walks back in to class the next day and says "hey class."
They all gasp and get worried about his injuries. He tells them he's fine and that he needs to tell them about the Sports Festival, for some reason the school is still hosting it. To show the world that they aren't pushovers and scared of the villians. It's basically a taunt directly towards the villians. Mr. Aizawa explains the sport festival a little more and then the whole class gets really excited about showing off their quirks to the world finally. Deku thinks to himself,"This is a good thing to have for moral but a really bad idea to show the villains our quirks and limitations. What is the school thinking, how reckless of them, oh well I have no choice to go to this thing. I'll just use only 2-4 quirks. 2 visual quirks and 2 that aren't." Mr. Aizawa continues talking about the sports festival. As that was happening and Deku was stuck in class. The principal and a few trusted teachers/hero's are talking about the leader of the attack on the USJ his name is Shigaraki. They call him a man child. While the people are talking about the villian Shigaraki things in the shadows are starting to come out.

Next: The whole class acted like the villian attack was buzz kill. And went on with their lives like nothing happened. Everyone is excited about the sports festival. Deku and Shinso looked at each other with worried looks. But then stop and go back to their boring looks. And go eat lunch on the top of the school, their normal spot. Where they train together, eat lunch and talk about their day. After lunch they both return to class and then see a huge crowd of kids rushing their class room. Class 1-A freak out and start asking all sorts of questions to the crowd. But then Deku and Shinso walk towards the crowd and look boring and threatening as usual,"They are scouting out the competition you guys." Shinso said in a rude tone. Deku was thinking it but didn't say it this time. The whole crowd looks at the whole class like they are assholes. Deku and Shinso walk it off like it's nothing. Their class admit that Shinso and Deku had a point about that they needed to fight everyone to win.

The UA sports festival is in two weeks so Deku and Shinso are training with each other to get better at fighting instincts. Mr. Aizawa trains with his son as well and Shinso trains with All Might.
The whole Festival is going to be Recorded live, the whole world can watch it happen. The whole hero course at UA is training really hard to prepare for the festival. Before everyone knew it time passed really quickly because of all the training.

Now it's the morning of the sports festival. A lot of commotion is happening about the famous Class 1-A. The class is in the designated rooms to prepare for the sports festival. Then suddenly Shoto Todoroki walks up to Deku and Shinso."You two are a threat in my eyes and I'm going to beat the both of you." He says in a very serious tone of voice. Shinso doesn't look worried."I'm looking forward to going against you and everyone." Deku smirks at Shoto,"You have a lot of guts Shoto. But I look forward to beating you too." Deku looks at everyone else and smirks happily saying," Let's bring our A game eh? Class!" Deku looks back at Shoto with a normal smile.
Then after the fighting words exchange the classes head out to the stadium. There is fireworks and people cheering. All of the first years come outside. Midnight,"AND FOR THE STUDENT PLEDGE WE HAVE DEKU AIZAWA!!!" Everyone looks at Deku with shock and suprised faces because they didn't Kno he was Mr. Aizawa's son. Deku walks up to the stage and smirks at everyone. "I just want to say that I'm going to win." He says that in a boring tone of voice. The whole stage but Shinso get mad at him.
Present mic and Eraserhead are the anoucers for the sports festival this year."IT SEEMS LIKE THE CATS OUR OF THE BAG!! DEKU IS ERASERHEAD'S SON!!!" (Present mic) "Yes he is." Aizawa says in a boring tone but inside he's cheering his son on.

The first test obstacle course:
Deku decides to use his explosion quirk and movement enhancement. He jumps over everyone that's getting crushed in the skinny hallway. He uses his quirk to get over and past everyone. Just as he does that Shoto freezes everyone in place. Shinso uses his All for one quirk and jumps to wall to wall to get over the students. Momo, Shoto, Deku, Shinso and a few others get past everyone and are in the lead. Then as everyone figured out a way to get through the ice on the ground. Mineta gets hit by a robotics arm while he's trying to take out Shoto Todoroki. "The real Obstacles are the robots huh!" Deku says smirking devilishly at the huge robots in front of him. Todoroki freezes the first Robot and gets over it with ease. The robot starts to fall directly towards the other students. That was Todoroki's intention, Deku used the robot as his target practice. He used his new quirk he got from the monster. It is inhumane speed quirk. Deku dashed up the falling Robot and grabs Shoto Todoroki for a quick second saying,"You have to try harder than that to get rid of me!" Deku pushes off Shoto and fly's forward getting first place. Shoto catches himself with his ice quirk and ice slides behind Deku. Present mic announced that Deku Aizawa is in first place and Shoto Todoroki in 2nd place. And a few more students are following them with quick movements.
To be continued.