Volume 1 Chapter 9 Resolutions

Previously Deku was having a PTSD panic attack of memories of the past. And All Might is calmed down now and feels really guilty about what he did to Deku.

NOW: Deku is breathing heavily but is calming down slowly. Everyone is crying around him. He slowly gets his vision and sense of touch back. He can feel someone hugging him tightly. He waits there for a few minutes and gets his hearing back. He says in a weak voice,"Dad?"
Everyone looks at him with joy and relief in their eyes. Aizawa stops hugging his son, and holds him away from his chest. "Son I'm so sorry I failed you... Please forgive me.." Shinso,"Deku I'm sorry I couldn't protect you."  Deku," It's okay Dad it's not your fault. And Shinso you and I will get stronger together." As Deku says that to the ones he holds dear. He looks up at All Might and gets scared but angry at the same time. Deku grits his teeth and says weakly,"Don't ever touch my love ones or I'll actually fight back next time."
All Might looks sad and guilty at Deku." Don't worry I won't ever mess with you again. I'm sorry I was in the wrong and I hope you can forgive me some day. I'll do anything to get your trust in the future." All Might tries to smile at Deku. After that they all went their separate ways. And Deku and Aizawa went home.

The next few days a few things happened. The press tried to find out from the students and teachers how All Might is fitting in as a teacher. The press couldn't get anything so they tried to use a student to get in. Unfortunately that caused a panic and the intruder alarm went off in the whole school. And a few other strangers got in as well as the press. But some of the students of Class 1-A realized it was just a false alarm and fixed the problem, causing everyone to calm down and go back to class. After that in a few days Class 1-A is going to a training place, Called the USJ. It's a natural disasters training course for saving people. But unfortunately it doesn't go the way they wanted.

To be continued..