Volume 1 Chapter 5 Savior

Deku risked his life to save a random girl during the first location of the entrance exam for UA high.

NOW: "Oh no he's dead because of me!!" *She cries on the ground unable to move, because of being injured* Then suddenly a huge explosion happens behind her. Causing the metal that was on Deku to fly off and hit a building. "That was a close one, if I didn't have this quirk I would definitely be dead for sure. Hey you there are you okay?" The girl,"You're ALIVE!!! Thank goodness I thought you died because of me. I can't move, I think my leg is broken. Are you okay!!"
Deku starts to bleed really bad from his eyes, nose, and mouth. "Me I'm fine, I'm just glad you are alright." Deku says that as he collapses infront of her. She screams for help.... Just as Deku collapses the exam ends and the pros head down to see if anyone is hurt. Eraserhead is one of them, so is recovery girl.

Few seconds later the girl is still screaming for someone to come help. Recovery girl and Mr. Aizawa hear this and run to go see what happened. Then Aizawa sees a girl with a broken leg that's crying over  a boy with black hair that seems to be bleeding out on the ground. Aizawa looks closer at the boy and realizes it's his son... He runs over to his side and picks scoops him up into his arms bringing him over to recovery girl to heal him ASAP.  Aizawa,"Oh God Oh No..no..no..no... Please don't die on me please.. you have to heal him really quick recovery girl..." Recovery girl starts to heal deku immediately after Aizawa says that. She knows that the boy is Aizawa's adopted son. Practically almost everyone that works at UA knows. And the principal is okay with him in the exam as long as Mr. Aizawa doesn't help on the exam he should be good. Deku gets healed by the hero recovery girl but doesn't wake up. "Why isn't he waking up?!!" Aizawa looks at Deku and almost cries but stops himself because of the students watching. I'll go take him home and we will see if he passed when the anoucment comes out. He says goodbye to the nurse and the girl deku saved. He carried Deku's unconscious body back home and put him in bed. And sitting next to the bed to be there when he wakes up.

A few hours: Deku finally wakes up and sees his dad asleep on the floor next to the bed. And realizes he's at home and not at the exam. He says,"Dad what happened?"
Aizawa wakes up instantly and looks up at his son, and smiles with relief that he finally woke up. Aizawa gets up from the floor and hugs his son tightly,"Don't ever scare me like that again." He deeply inhales a d exhales and starts to cry while hugging his son. Deku Pat's his dad on the back and says,"I'm so sorry dad, I love you so much!" They hug and bother cry while embracing each other.

A few days later after the entrance exam: Deku is healing up after what happened in the exam. Aizawa is glad his son risked his life to save that girl's life as he's a pro hero, but as his father he's also scared to lose him. Aizawa goes to get the mail that day and sees Deku's name on one of them. "Omg is this what I think it is!!" Aizawa runs into the house and goes to Deku's room to give him the letter. "Deku I have good news for you!" He says as he walks into his room. Deku is just getting out of bed, "what's up dad?"
"The entrance exam letter is here!"
Aizawa gives it to Deku and he opens it front of his dad. A projector starts talking to Deku, "it's a recording?" Aizawa," It's All Might... So he's the new teacher joining the staff..."      Deku doesn't know who All Might is.. "Dad who is All Might?" Aizawa looks at his son with shock and a surprise face.
But then All Might says," Deku you have successfully made it to UA high and not only by being 1st place of points but also because you saved a fellow student from dying. Congratulations on Making it!" Deku jumps up with excitement,"I DID IT DAD!!!"  Aizawa tells himself he will introduce Deku to All Might. He looks at his son with a proud look and smiles."Yes you did I'm so proud of you!!" After that they celebrated by going out to eat with present mic. (technically his uncle)
Everyone looked at deku and Aizawa like they weirdos but flocked towards present, like as if they didn't know who Eraserhead head was a Hero. That made Deku angry because he thinks his father is one of the best hero's out there. But he has a biased opinion because he's his father.

To be continued...