Volume 2 Chapter 4 Rejected

And when they see those two other students they assume they are going to go beat up Deku somewhere private. They all cheer on the two kids to end Deku's life. Shoto and Shinso act like the part as soon as they get to a alleyway they all start crying with Deku. At WTF just happened in front of them. Deku cries blood infront of his only two friends. And begs them not to leave him all alone. But they respond with smiles and a group hug. Shinso,"You saved me when no one would. I would never ever leave you alone." Shoto,"You made me realize that these quirks are mine and not his. You saved me from despair, I will never leave you either. Deku we are both your friends and we are proud to call you our best friend." They both stop hugging him and smile at him genuinely. Deku is still crying blood,"You Guys are the best friends I could ask for!" Then all of a sudden they hear snickering coming from the very alleyway they are in. The three kids say,"who's there!" A very scary looking Villian steps out of the darkness. He has hands all over him and his face. He has red glowing eyes, very pale skin and Blue messy hair, as well as a very raspy and rough voice. "It seems like the whole world is against you three. Or I should say just you Deku Aizawa." The villian is grinning like a psychopath. The two friends get in guard and get ready to defend their hurt friend who hasn't recovered fully yet. Deku looks at the villian and instantly recgonizes him. "It's you!? The villian who led the USJ attack." Deku and the other two friends grit their teeth in anger. "Aahh I See you remember me then. You are a smart kid and a strong one. All of you are, if you three don't have a place to go back too you can join the league of villians and serve under me." He laughs like a psychopath as he says that. Deku Finishes up healing and gets up and walks infront of his friends, while gritting his teeth at the villian who hurt his father. Deku says in a very scary and serious tone of voice."You think I would join SCUM like you and your group.. hmph. Tsk tsk tsk.. no no no... Shigaraki tomura. I'm stronger than you think and I rather not swoop so low at your pathetic Level of villians. Me and my two friends here are stronger than you combine. At Least stronger than your one quirk you have. Don't show your face to me again, unless you want to die. You got that Shigaraki!" Shigaraki looks at Deku and his terrifying Aura and tone of voice. Deku looks so scary that even Shigaraki was shaking in his boots. Shigaraki nodded and ran away from that alley way. Deku scoffed in frustration and then fell to his knees, from over doing it. He started bleeding from his head, the stitches opened up again. And he doesn't have enough energy to heal himself. "Sorry about that guys. I hope I didn't scare you two." Deku says that and then goes to sleep in the alleyway floor. Shoto and Shinso just look at him and think to themselves,"HES SOO COOL!" They both guard him with their lives as he rests up and recovers his strength. Shoto and Shinso talk amongst themselves, Shinso tells everything about Deku and makes sure that Shoto knows what he went through and what his quirk is.
Shoto Todoroki is officially joined Deku and Shinso friend group/inner circle.

Meanwhile back at the Stadium with Aizawa: Since everyone knows that Mr. Aizawa is Deku's Father, everyone is starting to hate him too. But then present mic, All Might and a few others stand up for him like the friend they are. They couldn't stand up for Deku but they know that Aizawa is a good person. Aizawa is very worried about his son, but he saw his two friends help him out of the festival. So he knows his son is in good hands. Unfortunately I'd his son does come back he's going to be arrested. Yamada was worried for Deku too, since he got to know his all these years, he knows he isn't what they say he is. All Might knows this too, since that day he almost killed Deku himself. The students are in a out rage about Deku allowed to be accepted in the hero course. And the whole rest of the stadium is furious at the school for allowing a villian like kid to join the hero course. Aizawa knows that his son is going to be a wanted criminal by the time next week. He just falls to his knees in the announcement room and cries for his son. Present mic turns off the audio and gets on his knees and hugs his best friend and cries as well.

Meanwhile back at the League of villians hide out. Shigaraki ran away from almost getting killed by Deku. He told kuroguri and his master One For All what happened. One For All gets angry but excited at the same time, he know who Deku really is. And he's going to have a real serious talk with him very Soon. What does that mean you are thinking to yourselves you will see very soon!!

Back to Deku it's been a few hours: Deku has finally waken up and he sees his friends sleeping against the walls. He sees they stayed by his side even though they wanted to be hero's. They knew if they stayed by Deku's side they will be branded villians as well. Deku is glad he has friends like them. Deku wakes them is when he hears sirens and a angry mob looking for Deku. "Oh shit!" He says very quietly. "Guys wake up we need to go before.." His former classmates are standing there at the end of the alleyway, the only way out. His friends are still sleeping so it looks like he knocked them out. The students grit their teeth at Deku and shout to the pro hero's and say they found the villian Deku. Deku really doesn't want to hurt them. He can't run there's a wall behind him, he has no choice but to fight back. But then His Father walks through the group of students and the other pro hero All Might is there standing in front of the students telling them they got this. The students cheer the pro hero's on and go back to the mob and go home. Deku looks at his father and cries tears of blood. "WHY DAD WHY ME... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Deku screams as tears of blood run down his face dripping off his chin and hitting the ground below him. All Might says his normal line,"I AM HERE!!" Aizawa looks at his son and holds in the tears, but he really wants to hug his son who is suffering. " Son... No Deku I'm sorry...It's our job to take you in." Deku nods at his father's words. He knows that he has to go to jail, he doesn't blame his father or anyone but himself. He's a monster and he has to accept the monster he has become. "You're right Eraserhead and All Might.... But unfortunately I can't allow you to catch me yet." Deku is still crying blood, but he gets up from his knees and starts walking to sprinting towards the two pro hero's. "I'm so sorry" Deku sees them both trying to attack him but he just slides under the both of them and touch both their legs as he slides past them. Taking their quirks for a split second and then giving them back after he knocks them out from behind when they were vulnerable. All Might falls first and then his father second. His father tried to say I love you as he gets knocked out by his son. Deku looks at down at his unconscious father's body and says I love you too Dad. Then he runs as fast as he can to get away from that alley way.

To be continued...