Volume 1 Chapter 11 Evil Intentions

Previously Deku, Shinso and Aizawa were taken to the hospital by All Might. So they can be healed up and recover from what just happened to all of them. A few days have past and the 3 have finally waken up.

Now: All Might is going to talk to the 3 about what happened at the USJ Villian Attack at UA. All Might has all of them in the same room so they can discuss what the villians really wanted. And what happened in the process of the attack on the USJ. First Deku tells the others what he discovered during his fight against the monster and the leader of the villians or at least that's what he thinks he is. Deku explains that the monster was made up of multiple quirks and that once he took the quirks from it. It reverted back to a almost dead human. And that the purple smoke guy uses a teleporting quirk but he has a physical body because he has a metal collar that's a physical object. And that the thugs that were hired weren't that strong but there was a lot of them. ,"They tried to attack us with quantity over quality. All I heard from the weird hand guy is that he was after you All Might. And from the looks of the quirks I got, they would of gotten close to defeating you. But they didn't factor in us students in the mix. They were foolish to mess with me and my friends. But bad news is they might know now that I can either destroy quirks or take them away." Deku talks about a few more things to the group and then it was Shinso's turn to put in his thoughts.
Shinso,"What I gathered that the purple smoke guy has a certain amount of range that he can use his quirk. Like deku said the thugs were not powerful at all, it's because they weren't trained professionals."
Aizawa's turn," The hand guy has a quirk that can destroy anything he touches. Like my skin on my elbow just started disintegrating when he touched it."
All Might tells them to keep this information between the 4 of them untill they find out more. They don't know who to trust in the school, their could be a spy or something.
After the tall they went back to their daily routine, like class and what not.

Aizawa walks back in to class the next day and says "hey class."
They all gasp and get worried about his injuries. He tells them he's fine and that he needs to tell them about the Sports Festival, for some reason the school is still hosting it. To show the world that they aren't pushovers and scared of the villians. It's basically a taunt directly towards the villians. Mr. Aizawa explains the sport festival a little more and then the whole class gets really excited about showing off their quirks to the world finally. Deku thinks to himself,"This is a good thing to have for moral but a really bad idea to show the villains our quirks and limitations. What is the school thinking, how reckless of them, oh well I have no choice to go to this thing. I'll just use only 2-4 quirks. 2 visual quirks and 2 that aren't."

To be continued....