Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Mason

“I should really change that bandage…” Casp drawled, eyeing the side of my neck with skeptical eyes. “Parish said I should change it every other day but it’s been 16 hours and 42 minutes and,” he paused to check his watch, “34 seconds and it already looks bad….” He rambled, not even caring to look at my face as I absolutely beamed at him. He made a clicking noise with his tongue before leaning over me, peeling back the white bandage slightly. “God I should have changed this hours ago,” he mumbled, ripping the whole bandage off entirely, tossing it on my nightstand. I glanced over at the bandage. It was entirely clean.

“Quit moving wanker,” he muttered, his hot breath on my face drowning me in a calming yet aroused state I couldn’t help but close my eyes at. I sat still as he fumbled around with pieces of gauze and medical tape, swearing every few seconds.

“I cant fucking get it on,” he said, now standing up from the chair he had pulled up next to my bed. We were back at home now, me still bed ridden, Casp still at my side 24/7, which was a curse almost as much as it was a blessing. “Alright, brace yourself,” he breathed, my bed dipping as his body suddenly hovered above me before he sat down right on my crotch.

Yeah, this is where his everlasting presence can also be a curse.

“Jesus Mase, you’re seriously aroused right now?” he snorted, giving me raised eyebrows before he shook his head and turned back to the bandages. Except when he did so, he rubbed his ass against my crotch even more, sending a shooting pleasure through me. Instinctively my hands shot out and grabbed his hips, my fingers digging deep into his sides as I writhed underneath his weight.

Casp stopped moving, then turned his head to look at me. This time he was smirking at me with a knowing look.

“if you could just let me change the bandage love,” he said chuckling, vibrating my lower body.

“Caspy I can’t help myself,” I whined, running one of my hands down his upper thigh to cause him noticeable chills. My heart pulsated with the effect I had on him, enabling me even more. “C’mon, baby,” I drawled, my hand slowly dropping to grip the underside of his thigh. He sucked in a breath, his hands still, the bandage forgotten.

“Could…” he breathed out. “Could you stop being so bloody horny all the time, Mase? It’s… distracting.”

It was true. I was a horny 17 year-old werewolf with a gorgeous best friend to begin with, but now that I’m an 18 year-old werewolf with a gorgeous mate, I’m on another planet of horny.

But of course, he didn’t know that yet.

“You’re so distracting,” I purred back, pushing myself upwards so I could brush my nose against his before I leaned down and bit his lower lip. He let out a conservative whimper, the adorableness of it sending a rush of pleasure over me again. He was still very reserved about his newfound “sexual awakening” as we called it, meaning he didn’t always give in to me so easily. It was getting harder to restrain myself.

“We shouldn’t..” he whispered against my lips, both of us avoiding an actual kiss, our lips just dancing against each other. As soon as we kissed there would be no going back. Even for him. “The doctor said…” he murmured as I bit down again, causing his sentence to fall off in mid air, his heavy breathing on my face making my stomach churn.

“You think,” I began, pulling away from his lips, a sudden coldness overwhelming me as I descended on his neck. “I care,” I continued, lightly pressing my lips against the side of his neck, and trailing up to his ear as he shook in my arms. “What Parish fucking says,” I finished my body still as my lips pressed against his earlobe as I spoke. He let out a shaky breath as soon as my tongue darted out against his flesh. His heartbeat was steadily increasing as the smell of his arousal diffused around the room, awakening and exciting my wolf beyond recognition. “Do you, Caspian?” I repeated, my voice forceful and deep and definitely not human.