Pranking Hosuh!

For plot, Hosuh Stephen and Daniel all live close to another

Hosuh grabbed his earphones, sitting at his desk with a small smile. He plugged his headphones in his phone, tapping the screen until the familiar discord logo flash onto the screen.

"Hey guys!" He spoke into the microphone. Currently, on the server, Dan and Stephen were online. He entered just as Stephen said "fight" , but decided not to question it.

"Oh hello my good Hosuh!" Stephen greeted enthusiastically, his voice loud in his ears.

"Hey!" Dan returned, his voice cackling at his end of the microphone. Hosuh smiled, twisting his hair subconsciously in his fingers. He let out a tired yawn; his day had been stressful, with the pressure of exams building on him, it was nice to hear his friends, though they werent with him at that current time. They had decided to go to a studying session. He could feel his tense mind relax, and he smiled wider.

"I just was wondering how you guys were doing." Hosuh said, scrolling through his messages. There was nothing new. "I haven't seen you guys in ages, so..."

"Of course you were wondering about us." Dan laughed loudly. "You always ask us the same question each day."

"I just like to check." Hosuh replied, smiling.

"Well I am doing swimmingly." Stephen answered. A dull thud came from his end of the line. "Oh no! No no no!" Stephen's voice rose to slight panic, and he let out a string of curses.

"Language Stephen!" Hosuh scolded as Dan's louder voice overlapped.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"I spilt my tea!" Stephen's voice was muffled.

"Ahh, no!" Hosuh laughed. Dan joined in.

"You're drinking tea?"

"It's that nice one that Hosuh makes!" Stephen defended. Hosuh could feel himself blush.

"You made my tea?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's not as good as yours but I liked it so..." Hosuh could hear a crash at Stephen's end.

"What did you do?" Daniel was still in hysterics, his voice mainly drowned by his laughter. Stephen began to curse louder, and Hosuh gasped.

"My ears!" He shouted, grinning. Though they couldn't see, he clamped his hands over his ears. "The purify of this foul language is defending me!"

"Don't listen Hosuh!" Daniel yelled. "We need to keep you innocent!"

"My cup smashed so I think I am very justified." Stephen's voice was back.

"Jesus we need to keep you in check." Daniel joked to Stephen; Hosuh laughed as Stephen began to rant at Daniel about how exactly he was justified.

"Guys, guys!" Hosuh interrupted, laughing just as Stephen yelled something about his voice being God's own. "It's okay now I've recovered!"

"My dear Hosuh, I was just trying to prove why exactly Daniel is garbage." Stephen said dramatically. Daniel laughed and Hosuh joined in.

"I don't think Daniel is garbage." Hosuh pointed out. Daniel laughed again.

"Thank you Hosuh."

"Anytime Dan."

"Hosuh I thought you were on my side!" Stephen pretended to be offended, huffing in what was supposed to be an angry way.

"Ah no I'm sorry Stephen!" He could hear Daniel laugh in the background.

"You will be."

"Moving swiftly on!" Daniel interrupted, still giggling, "I have a few ideas for our next By The Way video...so would you like to know?"