Cuckoo's Nest

READ THIS PLEASE FIRST
This is apart of my schizophrenic! Hosuh AU (the first part being lines of fortune). I didn't intend for it to have a sequel, and I'm not sure what to think of it.
Ok so, I need to know what you think of this. I don't know whether to continue this, but if you hate it I won't :) please comment and say, or vote, because that's the only way I'm going to know.

It was strange, really.

The ceiling was still white, the walls still blank, the door still cold.

It was really strange. In an almost amusing way.

Hosuh leant back against one of the four identical walls, staring the same blank surface. He twisted his hair in his hand before biting it, trying to hold in the scream that was itching to bs released. His grandma was still in the corner, humming, but he ignored her.

It was, really, really strange.

"Because white shouldn't be white, not here." Hosuh tried to explain his cursed thoughts, biting down harder on his hair. "It really shouldn't. White is meant to be pure, isn't it?" Hosuh tucked in his knees. More quieter, he added: "I'm not pure so why should the room be? That's unfair."

"Yes. Can't agree more." Gwisin was back – Hosuh hadn't heard him in a long time. He could see him out of the corner of his eye, crawling out of his grandma's skin. He watched with blank eyes as she fell to the ground, no longer human.

"I didn't ask for you." Hosuh drummed his toes against the floor. He had thrown his shoes at the last nurse that had came in here. He wasn't allowed them anymore. "You get me in trouble." Hosuh let himself flop to the ground, exhausted. The white walls were sucking the life out of him.

In his dreams he would be tearing down the walls now, his hands knocking them in one blow just like superhero's would. They would crumble into a deep black and that was where Hosuh wanted to go. Black wasn't perfect. It wasn't pure or pleasing or blinding or distracting.

Hosuh liked it a lot.

But of course, sometimes the dream would change the colour to red or green – Hosuh wasn't biased and liked those colours too. Maybe. But maybe he was bias because he never chose to walk into those.

Hosuh's hands were trying to tear the wall before he could register, but he didn't stop once he realised.

"You'll loose hand privileges." Gwisin cackled. Hosuh hummed shakily in response. He began to pant out of exertion, kicking and hitting. His him was now a scream, growing louder.

"Look away!" Hosuh span around to the audience that had gathered around him, their big eyes staring at him. They were all dressed in white with whiter masks. Hosuh grinned, tilting his head as he stared at them.

"Shade your eyes." Hosuh moved closer, panting. His hands reached out to grab one of the masks but his fingers grasped air. Hosuh laughed louder then, trying to claw at their faces. "Don't...Stop..." he ran to the other wall, meaning to grab one of them but failing. He sank to the floor as the people stared down at him, their heads moving simultaneously in a shamed shake.

Hosuh jumped as the door shifted. The people were gone.

"They're coming to take your arms!" Gwisin shrieked as am army of well-muscled nursed entered, lined up at the other end of the room.

Hosuh grabbed his arms, hugging himself.

"Don't take my arms..." Hosuh muttered. He shrank further into the corner. "I like my arms..."

"You have a visitor."

Hosuh jumped at the new voice in the room, beginning to tremble.

"Visitor? For you? Who is it!" Gwisin waved his hands in front of the nurses, his face an inch from theirs. Hosuh knew that pointing this out would get him in trouble, though. The therapy told him that much.