Part 1

In this world demons are attractive men and all women have on their minds are lust.However, Lucifer is the handsomest of them all, and more specifically the best in the bedroom. Angels are petite and delicate, yet innocent and shy around every demon they even attempt to make eye contact with. One day the twinkiest angelic boy of them all bumps into a handsome gentleman and that just so happens to be daddy Lucifer himself while exploring the human world.
Angel

I put on my favorite pair of white tight pants that were getting worn out, they had tiny holes forming at the knees from wearing them for every visit to the human world.

Along with my white pants I put on my white sweater that also had a tint of pink to it and drew tiny white hearts on my face.

This time i didn't bother to look in the mirror to make sure my wings were okay because i didn't know of any other angels going to the human world today, so it wouldn't matter how they looked because only angels and devils can see our halos and wings or the devils horns and black wings.

I then got ready for my descend down to the human world while making final preparations.

Lucifer
I put on my tightest black button up that i could possibly find in my collection of all black and red colored clothes. I put my left then right arm into the sleeves and started buttoning the shirt leaving two buttons undone to expose my chest but not too much.

I then maneuvered my way to the other part of my lair to my dresser to get my black fitted dress pants and black belt to put them on with the shirt and tucked in my shirt tight. I slicked my hair back while smirking at myself in the big mirror that sat on top of my dresser and rolled my sleeves up to my elbows.

I moved my way over to my nightstand that had chains and rings laying on it. I grabbed the chain that had an upside down cross on it and slid it over top of my head and down my neck so it would lay on my bare skin from my shirt being unbuttoned. I slid my one metal solid thick ring over my right ring finger.

Then took one final glance at myself in the mirror and chucked to myself "hot".

As i have been becoming quite the narcissist lately.

I exited my room as i prepared myself for my ascend to the human world.

I began my ascend upwards to the world where i would be greeted by real people who little did they know were in contact with Lucifer.

Once I got up to the world i was in a quite busy town with a lot of business men and women but none of the women cared to catch my eye.

I pushed myself through the crowded sidewalks and walked past a small coffee shop.

But in my side vision i noticed a pretty boy in all white at the end of the line.

Once i got closer i then noticed he wasn't just any pretty boy he was an angel sent down to the human world, he looked so small and petite but i could corrupt him of all of his innocence within a couple of hours.

I then couldn't help myself but walk into the small shop and i stood behind him in line looking him up and down.

God he was perfect. He had a plump ass, small yet squishy thighs you could tell just by the way his white jeans squeezed his legs, his neck was so exposed and his skin looked so soft and delicate, yet he had a very bony structure but in a cute twink way, i knew from that moment i wanted this boy all to myself and i needed him.

I have to find a way for him to notice me.

I ordered a cold brew coffee and as he was waiting for his as the barista yelled out the name "Oliver".

It was such a perfect name that just suited the perfect little angel.

Oliver

The barista called out my name "oliver" and i smiled cheeky smile at her as she handed over my iced green tea.

I noticed a rather attractive gentleman behind me in line.

But then i noticed this wasn't a normal man.

He was a devil, but not any devil it was Lucifer himself.

I felt a tight feeling in my chest as i remembered looking at myself in the mirror and not worrying about my wings or halo that were all disheveled.

He got handed the coffee and the barista yelled out a name but i was to busy admiring him to hear his name. As he got handed his coffee and went to turn around he bumped into me pushing me to the floor spilling my green tea all over my white pants and as he touched against me to help me up i watched one of my feathers on my wings fade from a bright white into a dark black. He lifted me up by one arm and i watched his bicep almost bulge out of his shirt. As he lifted me to my feet.

"I-i am so sorry i just i didn't see you I am so sorry" I apologized but looked down at my now stained jeans.

He looked at me for a long time before speaking with a deep voice but yet raspy.

"It's alright accidents happen" He said something so normal. But you could tell something was in his mind as the left corner of his mouth was going upwards to form a smirk across his face. We sat at a small table together. In silence.

He looked up at me and said very quietly, "Rough day hm?" as he could tell by my messed up wings and halo.

My face turned bright red i could feel the tension from ear to ear and the heat going across my body and chills up my spine.

I thought to myself "Was it really that noticeable.".

I need to go back to the forbidden with this man. but how?

Lucifer

I needed to get him to come back with me but how would i do it. Angels are told to never even interact with devils it's bad for them.

"Listen."

his head perked up and he made eye contact with me for the first time out of our whole time meeting body's with each other in line.

"I never meant to bump into you, are you alright?"

He did a small nod and brushed his hands through his soft platinum blonde hair that hanged over his forehead.

I patted his shoulder as i could tell that's what hurt him the most because he winced every time he moved it to grab a napkin to clean his pants up.

But i noticed another one of his small feathers turn from a white to a black.

I slowly began corrupting this boy. I knew exactly what i was doing and he was going to become mine one day. I needed him in my life.

I looked at him and said "How about we go on a walk?" and a soft lipped smile spread across my face.

"that sounds nice". He answered shyly tucking his hair behind his ear.

The boy and i walked out of the coffee shop together pitching our drinks into the garbage can and made our way down a road and down a hill, that would soon lead us to the portal to the forbidden to descend back down, but oliver remained clueless and had no idea what was in store for him.