Part 26

Lucifer

I woke up to the small boy pressing his face into my neck, with a very tight grip to me, there was no me escaping bed this time.

I sat for a while just rubbing his back with my free hand and humming to ease him into waking up.

"ollie, baby, my love?" i said with seconds in between each nickname for him.

but no response from the boy.

"sweetheart it's time to wake up." i said with a light shook to the small petals body.

"We have a big day today. We need to get you up and dressed and ready."

He did a big stretch against my body.

"ahhhh good morning handsome" he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"well someone's in a chipper mood?" i questioned as i ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"any morning i wake up beside you sir gives me a reason to be happy." He said with a little butt wiggle.

"Well how about we get you ready pup?"

"In what master?"

"Hmmm something cute, yes?"

he nodded very fast.

I waltzed over to my closet, well allow me our closet.

I grabbed a black sweater that had a v neck, along with a pair of lace underwear that i've picked out for such an occasion of going to my office.

Because we all know what happened last time.

They were red with laced flowers that would sit on his hips so nicely.

I also got a pair of short black shorts, and red thigh highs. Along with what oliver liked to refer to as his "school boy shoes" they were just black buckle shoes.

I sat the outfit on the bed and told him to get changed, but i sent him to the bathroom.

"Y-you want me to wear these?" he said holding the cheeky thong by its string.

"yes puppy, put it on. Now." i pushed him into the bathroom.

"Don't come out till master says, okay?"

"fineee"

Angel

Did sir really expect me to wear such a hmm what's the word.

skanky piece of clothing.

However i didn't want to question him. He was in this weird cocky mood today.

Well whatever it was, i found it sexy as hell.

I changed out of my night clothes as i stood in the mirror starring at myself.

That son of a bitch.

There were hickeys covering my collar bones.