Part 14

Lucifer

The boy practically melted at my words as i told him no, but i wanted to use that body of his out tonight.

he would be aching by morning once i was done with him.

"here's how we're going to play tonight angel"

"you can count to 500 right?"

"y-yes sir"

"good" i followed with a smirk.

"well i want you to count down from 500 once you reach zero then you can cum, but if you skip or say any numbers twice, you start over understand?"

"yes daddy"

"good boy"

"now tell me sweet thing are you a virgin?"

i knew the answer to my question already."

he nodded.

"well i think you know what i'm asking of you tonight darling if that's okay" i turned him around to face me and brushed his hair out of his face.

"that's okay daddy, j-just go slow at first"

"yes of course angel" i smiled at him and kissed his cheek before making him turn around and put his ass in the air yet again, but this time his face was facing the dresser that had a mirror on it, i wanted to see all of my angels facial expressions.

i pulled my pants and boxers off real fast and threw them on the floor.

such a pig i just cleaned.

i grabbed the lube that was beside the boy and put some on my finger and coated his entrance in the substance and slid my finger in just a little to tease my slut.

he let out a breathy moan.

"aww baby daddy's not even started with you yet and you're already a mess how cute." i snickered under my breath.

before putting myself on my knees so my member could reach his entrance.

i place both of my hands on his hips with a firm grip yet so lovingly.

"what's the safe words?"

"green for go, yellow for slow and red for stop"

"good boy, now you better start counting."

"500...499...498...497"

i pressed my tip to his lubed up entrance, and yet ever so slowly slid a little bit of my length inside of him.

he moaned loud i saw it on his face as i looked in the mirror to see him biting his lip and his eyes roll back into his head.

"496...495..494...493...492...491...490..."

i slid more of myself into him feeling his muscle tense around me and it made me let out a quiet groan.

"fuck angel you feel so good" i said as i thrusted slowly deeper inside of him before i knew it he was saying..

"...300...299...298"