Part 13

Angel

He told me to beg but i didn't exactly know how to.

"daddy please."

"please what doll?"

"please make me feel good, make me moan your name over and over again"

"why do you deserve it"

"i just want it"

"not good enough"

"daddyyyyy please please just make me feel good please i want to feel you give my body chills."

"and hear your growls for me i'm craving your touch."

"just please daddy don't you want to feel me against y-"

within a second he pulled me up and kissed me oh so passionately tongue and everything. Kissing down my neck leaving hickies and bite marks causing me to moan out and loud.

"dadddyyy, stop teasing"

he grabbed my throat.

"you don't tell me what to fucking do we're going at my pace and if that's me teasing your for hours then so fucking be it now be quite slut and let me use your pathetic body until it's ready do you understand me?."

any other time i would've cried if he called me a "slut" or "pathetic" but this time my lord it was so hot, please let him do it more.

he tightened his grip more around my throat.

"i said do you understand me?" between understand and me he let out a growl.

"yes sir, i-i understand"

"good look at you such a desperate little mess for your master hm? just so desperate to be filled by daddy. Too bad. Now follow my orders."

i nodded.

"put your face in the pillow with your ass up and a pillow between your stomach and thighs."

i did exactly as he said.

i heard him reach for something in the chest by his bed and he put whatever it was beside me.

he pulled down my pants and boxers to show my white ass.

"now you're going to take it like daddy's good boy, because you wouldn't want to be a disappointment to your superior isn't that right angel?"

"no sir i could never want to disappoint you."

"that's what i thought."

he grinned.

his dominance was raging and i was just melting under him at every touch he made to my body.

he opened whatever it was that he sat beside me and squeezed whatever was in the tube out onto his finger.

he rubbed his finger over my entrance before eventually pushing his finger inside me.

"Oh mmmmm daddy please"

i let our moans and loud ones that i didn't even know where possible for me to make.

he thrusted this one finger in and out of me curling it up and down while inside me.

As he got deeper and deeper his finger got faster and faster curling more and more inside of me.

"god you're such a sloppy mess."

his left hand gripped to my left hip digging his fingers into my hip and stomach making me moan out in pleasure.

before i knew it he shoved yet another finger inside of me, now with two digits in my tight hole.

i could feel my muscle tightening around his fingers.

"Oh boytoy you're so tight such a pretty little virgin loom at me corrupting you so slowly of your innocence one day you were a precious angel and now you're lucifers little fuck toy of a whore."

"could you imagine if all of your angel friends saw how desperate you were for my touch, and my hands."

he started to curl both fingers inside of me thrusting them in and out of my ass faster and faster making me moan louder and louder with every thrust, but he just wouldn't hit my spot he would get oh so close to it then just pull away, and tease me.

what a devil.

Lucifer

He was so tight. I could feel his ass pulling my fingers inside of him more and more.

But i didn't want to hit his prostate just yet the pretty boy didn't deserve to feel that good yet.

"oh baby you're so pretty, all fucked out, you asked for this remember?"

"oh wait silly me you didn't ask for this you begged for this, because you just wanted to feel me that bad, and couldn't wait to just feel my fingers inside of you curling themselves up and down, isn't that right?"

"yes yes yes daddy it's right it's right please please keep going please"

i hit the boys prostate once, and then thrusted my fingers in and out of him a couple more times before eventually.

using my left hand to pull him back onto my fingers making them hit his prostate everytime he let out loud moans almost screams.

"everyone is going to know who lucifers dirty toy is hm? oh that's you sweetheart everyone will know that you're fucking mine."

"all mine"

i stopped hitting his prostate for a while.

and he got used to it.

until all in one thrust i slammed my fingers inside of him hard causing his hips to buckle.

"you better not cum without my permission or so help me god i will make you cum over and over again until you can't walk or talk from screaming my name."

"y-yes sir"

i rammed my fingers into him one last time knowing the boy was getting close as a puddle of drool formed around his mouth where his head was rested on the bed, and i went against his prostate over and over again.

"d-d-daddy"

i didn't answer

"m-master"

still no answer.

he moaned out "Lucifer"

"that's what i wanted to hear angel."

"can i cum? please please"

"too bad."

"no"

he was in for a long night that he didn't even know was coming for him.