Part 6

Angel
He was so handsome. So caring for me. He wasn't like all other scary men. He actually cared about me.

i stuck my tongue out at him, as i wipes away my bubble beard, and he stood in the mirror starring at himself and fixing up his hair.

"hey hey that doesn't look good come here." i demanded.

he knelt down on one knee beside the tub.

i used my wet hands to fix his messed up hair in the front, and then i might regret this i splashed him with my soapy water.

We sat in silence for a minute.

and then...

he put his hand in the tub and splashed me back with the water and i splashed him again.

He fell back on his knee from when he was knelt down chuckling to himself while i giggled.

"Are you done love?" he asked with a grey,soft towel in his hand.

"yes sir"

he held his hand out with the towel in it to help me out of the tub, "hey hey no looking mister lucifer, turn around"

he did exactly as i asked, he was such a gentleman. 

I took the towel from him.

"Hehe okay you can turn around now" i had the towel wrapped around me.

"hmm how about we get you some new boxers and some socks, and a new hoodie of mine how does that sound?" he asked very enthusiastically

"that sounds great! But no pants" i said but then a yawned followed.

"someone's getting sleepy?"

i knew it i was getting very sleepy, i needed a bed, but not any bed his bed. So i just nodded and did a big stretch as he left the room to go get more clothes.

He came back with two big boxes.

"These are clothes that i've had stored away incase i ever found a twinky boy like you to bring here with me these clothes are all yours and we can always go back to the human world to get you more if need be!"

"oooo okay"

"now let me get you a hoodie"

he took out a big black hoodie that had the word "daddy" written on it in cursive lettering and it was red and it had tiny devil ears on the hood. he was so full of himself. He handed it to me to put on.

I threw the hoodie on real fast.

he handed me a pair of red boxers that had a white waistband.

"Wow that's a lot of white for a big burly man like you" i giggled and kicked my feet as he helped me step into the boxers and i pulled them up over my bum.

"oh shut it i have them for you a cute boy, not for me"

i giggled and he got in his closet to get a lose black shirt and a pair of black sweats.

He unbuttoned his shirt but stumbled on the buttons.

"sit down." i told him and i stood between his legs and unbuttoned his shirt for him.

"thank you angel"he said with a comforting smile.

"anything for you" i smiled back that followed with a yawn.

He changed out of his boxers and his pants and put the joggers and black shirt on.

He got in bed closest to the wall and i followed him he laid down with his back on the bed and i laid on my side facing away from him.

But then i felt this presents towards me and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his lap but he was sideways too.

He spooned me with his arm around me and i held onto his big man hand and soon enough i was asleep.

Lucifer

Oliver was so cute. I couldn't get enough of him. He was perfect for me and just the thing i needed. We fell asleep that night and he stayed in my arms all night, and held onto my hand all night that rested itself on his cute squishy belly but he moved my hand at one point through the night to rest on his bare belly. Which was very soft i could not help myself but to rub it.

He would wiggle around a lot throughout the night, and he would make sure he was close to me at all times. It was absolutely precious.

He was so innocent and cute. I loved that most about him. Along with his giggle and bunny like smile. It was adorable. I love that face of his.

*next morning*

Oliver woke up before i did but he just shifted himself to on top of me and his head laying on my chest. While i ran my hand through his hair waiting for him to wake up.

He rustled around on top of me.

Before our eyes met each other.

"well good morning there sleepy head"

i sat myself up with him now straddling my lap and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"g-good morning" he did a big stretch that followed with a yawn.

he moved himself closer to me well more like moved himself farther up on my lap, but i felt this sharp pain.

oh no.

i need a shower, god no.

"hey angel if you want to sleep i'm gonna go hop in the shower, we have a big day today!"

he stayed in bed as i got out of bed very slowly trying to do anything to stop my bulge from growing more.

I covered him up with my blanket and quickly grabbed a pair of black jeans and a red shirt as i was going for a more casual look today, and headed to the bathroom.

i turned the shower on, and jumped in.

"c'mon be quiet he can't hear you or he'll wonder what you're doing"

I started to stroke myself and my back fell against the shower wall but as this happen a soap bottle fell hitting the floor.

"fuck." i whispered to myself.

But i waited a minute.

There was nothing so i kept going, and my grunts got a little louder, and i stroked myself faster.

                                 Oliver

I heard noises coming from the bathroom so i decided to go in.

"d-daddy?"