Part 21

Lucifer

Throughout my day i met with more and more clients coming and going. On occasion oliver would shift at my feet or his little wings would flutter, they covered his body like a big blanket, they were starting to become more of a silver color, but the tips of them were curved down. Like something was wrong. Because a good superior knows an angel is sad or mood is wrong when there wings curve.

"hey hey sweet pea it's time to wake up, how about we go back and give you a nice bath and then we'll go out how's that sound?"

"good" he sleepy rubbed his eyes and crawled into my lap and i just pat his little bottom for a minute before picking him up and walking out of my office i could feel my big wings flourish out behind me as they were crushed by me sitting back in my office chair.

We soon arrived at my lair and i laid him down on the bed, and walked into our bathroom and turned on the water and stuck my elbow into it because if it burned your elbow then it's too hot for a little baby, and i didn't want him burning up.

I got bath salts out from under the sink that had a lavender scent so his muscles could relax from our previous scene, i sat the neosporin on the counter by the sink for when he was done in the bath and i emptied out the rest of his strawberry bubble bath into the bath.

I then went back into our bedroom and found him laying on his stomach still dressed, assuming it hurt for him to sit on his sore butt.The boy launched himself into my arms and he laid his head down on my shoulder while i walked him to the bathroom where i changed him out of his clothes. His ass was covered in bright reds and blues. I felt terrible as my hand caressed the marks on his butt. He had to be hurting. I lifted him up and slowly lowered him into the bath and he let out small cries as the heated water met his welts. But sooner or later he got comfortable and was splashing the water around, his wings became damp but not too damp, he'd just have to do a little shake to dry them off.

Oliver sat in the bath playing for at least thirty minutes while i went and picked out a cute outfit for him and something soft daddy for me. I wanted to do something cute with him tonight, he deserved it.

i yelled "are you almost done in there little mister?"

giggles exploded from the bathroom as oliver ran out butt naked with soap covering his little body and i was quick to grab him and put him on the bed i couldn't help but just to tickle his little body i pinched at his hips and under his thighs and caressed the sensitive spot on his neck.

"dadaaaa stop it" his silly little laugh filled the room mixed with my chuckles and sarcastic remarks, with the occasional "do you hear that voice telling me to stop? i have to be going crazy, what is that?!"

he kicked his little feet out and accidentally kicked me in the chest causing me to stop and cough for a minute.

Sooner or later the boys eyes got wide and fear filled as he covered his face with his hands and tears developed in his eyes with his lip puffed out, and his delicate wings dropped even more.

"i-i-i'm sorry" he hyperventilated.

i moves his hands from his face, and stroked the side of his cheek, to calm him down. " hey hey baby boy it's okay daddy's not upset just be more careful next time now tell me love what would you like to do tonight"